The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I?

EvaC-K.S.A.

Hello guys i have buy PS4 and i download the warframe

but i wann ask about is i can play with mine account here in my PC in the PS4 to?

i have one problem i have online User but i forget the password and birhtday 

- so i also dont know if it possbile to change the emil here in warframe PC Account

so i want answer for this few question's

- can i play in the PS4 with the same account in the PC?

- can i change the Emil in the warframe account cuz i lost the same emil in the online in THE PS3-PS4?

Thank you very much everyone

you'll have to submit a ticket to reset your email address as there is no direct functionality to do so.

there will be a pc to ps4 single-instance transfer SOON!tm-ish? (we're still waiting on that one)

but you will not be able to cross-play the same account between the two.

At some point soon you should be able to copy your PC account to PS4. This would not make one account that you can play on either, it would give you separate, initially identical accounts.

On the subject of recovering your Warframe account, how do you not know your birthday? It's your birthday.

at the moment, no.

there will be a point (soon-ish) that you'll be able to transfer a pc account (in it's entirety excepting clan / dojo stuff) to the ps4.

once it's transferred they are separate accounts again and will not retain changes from one side or the other.

oh thats great so it dosnt matter if the emil is the same or not right like in the PS3-PS4 and the PC? right?

as far as i know, no.

u know what man if they make all warframes and weapons and all things can be trade in the clan dojo thats really will be great !!

i seriously doubt that as their profit model depends on people buying those directly.

currently only platinum, mods, keys and some gear items can be exchanged via trade. 

they've discussed allowing certain rare weapon parts to be traded, but that hasn't materialized yet.