The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Most Hated Weapons

Vargras

I don't necessarily mean weapons that you see in a lobby that make you go "oh jeez, not this". I mean weapons that you absolutely cannot stand to use. Maybe the weapon feels too weak, or you don't like how it fires or sounds, or whatever. No matter the reason, you despise it and you either sold it long ago to free up a slot, or it just sits in your inventory and goes unused.

Me personally, I hate my Soma so much. I heard it was a good gun, made one, and while I won't deny that it's a good gun, I just hate the way it plays and feels. Got it to 30 just for the mastery, and I've never used it since. I'd much rather use my Grakata instead (which has now been forma'd twice).

So, let's hear it. What weapons do you loathe?

Edited by Vargras

All continuous firing weapons.

I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Ignis, with its great CC and AoE, but ever since the changes, it feels just... wrong. Dealing damage in "chunks" just destroyed the weapon for me.

In my opinion, the cont' firing weapon change was the biggest blunder DE pulled on me yet. 

Cestra, even worse, Dual Cestra which also costed Forma to build; and every wind-up guns including Soma.

Stug for worst appearance, name and viability in open combat; but the utility is unique.

Edited by ntyd1s

While I may upset the DPS God I share your sentiments.  I really want to love the Soma and it is quite strong, but I don't like how it feels too.  

For a while I would use it to one/two shot enemies (it works well as a sniper. XD) but it's not fulfilling, and basically a weak sounding Gorgon with huge crits.

The model for it is beautiful too.  =/

The Kraken... I can't kill anything with it.

Cestra, and even worse, Dual Cestra which also cost Forma to build.

I haven't tried the Dual Cestras yet, but I read someone on the forums saying "now you can miss twice the shots".

Edited by f-e-a-r-s