Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Hates Wyrm But She's The Best

DeadScream

I run shade, because I have never expected a sentinel to do anything worth mentioning offensively.

Shade however draws low aggro, staggers problem mooks with its sweeper and gives you a cloak when you sorta need it.

Plus you can wear it as a hat.

also Shade is a cute little shy girl. (there's a fan art for it in pixiv, I posted it here ages ago)

I liked Wyrm well better than Deth back then due to its stun...The only gripe I had back then was you couldn't change Sentinel Weapons....Then came that Carrier....Not having to pick-up items in really insane places (under stairs, behind containers, inside an insanely small gap) is a lifesaver in a lot of times. As with others, I became reliant on him...Also since we couldn't share mods with our Sentinels, I tend to gravitate on a weapon I don't personally use at all, shotguns. (trust me, any game, my aim on them is so horrible that I can't save my own life with it) Which doesn't really go well with range anything other than Carrier shoots at. :C

I used to use Wyrm, but I don't have a reason to use Wyrm anymore when Shade is far better. Shade is easily the best since it can provide Defense, Support, and Offensive methods. Carrier pisses me off when it picks up an energy orb and i have around 149/150 energy. I've gotten use to picking up loot instead of letting Carrier do it for me.

I love Wyrm. My favorite right after Carrier, but just to the moment when default pick up radius would be increased

Especially i love to use him with my Frost on Defense mission, with Snowglobe and such ;D

Edited by Skynin

I don't rely on the sentinel to do anything other than loot for me, besides which, all the other useful sentinel abilities are not character specific so you don't even need to think about equipping anything other than carrier.

It's got the best weapon, the most useful ability, and with coolant leak, over heat, guardian and sanctuary you have all the most useful sentinel abilities in one.

Carrier is way more useful for lazy scumbags like me who get used to 1 shot things  massively and don't want to take time to check everywhere to pick up the loot.

I agree wyrm adds nice cc, even more with coolant link if you ever find it, but shade can get you a nice damage buff if you like to get in front of high lvl heavies with a galatine or a hek.

Also pink colors don't always turn things to female, thx to the valentine colors my rhino is now fabulous. Totally worth it.

Wyrm was my first sentinel and I wasn't impressed...Shade + Deathcube machine gun = FTW!

My mod priorities for the Shade are: Ghost (pos 1), Sanctuary (pos 2), Fired Up (pos 3? Can go anywhere I think) Coolant Leak (pos 5), Revenge (pos 6) and Regen in the last position.

I seriously don't understand people's lack of interest in Wyrm.

Wyrm + Sweeper + rapid fire mod + blast + cold = ?

A bad mother effer crowd controller!!oneone!

Carrier is definitely the overrated sentinel after the sentinel weapon customization.

Maybe it's because I use Ash and Loki a lot that I like having Wyrm activating his ability even while I'm invisible.