Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damn Invasions For Catalysts/reactors

avinity8

I was lucky to see the alert when it started, it was 52% when I start and ends on 92%, so I agree with all of you, they're really fast. Last week I lost a Catalyst in 5th run and I was SO mad because my game crashes twice and make me lost that...

So DE need to double (at least) the minimum of missions to get the Potato's Invasion over, because they're more faster every time and if you start it when it's 80% or more, you had no chances.

One advice: play the missions at SOLO (Ember, Nova or Rhino with Rush builds), so you can avoid crashes, AFK, low level players and the Host migration that don't changes the host, now ake you out of the mission, it happens to me today when we all were at the Extraction point.

People miss out because everyone isn't highly geared. Not everyone can run the mission in 2 minutes flat.

Too many people failed to grasp this and only think about their own capabilities aka themselves.... That and there's far too many people that generall do the invasion for those rewards for the set amount needed to be done. The set amount needs to be raised for cata/reactor awards.

For clarification, I don't mean number of mission individually like the 3/3 or 5/5 I mean the amount of missions total by all players that is used to deem a node won and invasion over. That number needs to be changed a bit for good rewards.