Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damn Invasions For Catalysts/reactors

avinity8

Are too damn fast. DE fix this, I started at before 50% and 99% went in on last mission but still didn't get reward.

Atleast make it like alerts whereas as long you start the mission before time is up, it still counts towards u getting the reward.

I'm raging inside atm, this game seems to do that, the stupidity in this idk, its like no one at DE actually plays the game, only read about it and design. To make ppl have speed run 5 runs asap and still not get a rewards is beyond dumb on DE parts. Reprogram the damn thing to last longer for when the goodd stuff is offered up.

inb4 the DE kiss asses and trolls/ no they're aren't doing us a favor, since its a company's job to keep as many customers happy as possible... not induce rage...

Nope. Invasions for potatoes disappear within about 20 minutes, thats not really reasonable, considering. I'm sure some people can fly through them in no time at all, but most cant. 

I know I just felt like being a bit of a troll.

I agree that all invasion missions need a minimum time added maybe two hours so that the node's cannot be rushed through in 20 minutes.

Edited by BrotherIcarus

They go by so fast because everyone finishes those missions as soon as they can which fills up the mission cap extremely fast. There is no problem here, it just happens that everyone plays those missions faster then other ones and they would like to get their catalyst as soon as possible. It's working how it is suppose to be.

My solution?  Don't even bother attempting them.

Saves A LOT of frustration.

Works for me.

I'm so close to not even bothering with the game. I have never seen anything like this in other games. Invasions have been out long enough for them to collect data and what to do for certain missions. Why not try making it 3/3 instead of 5/5 or as someone else mention, a minimum time limit which i like more.

Nope. Invasions for potatoes disappear within about 20 minutes, thats not really reasonable, considering. I'm sure some people can fly through them in no time at all, but most cant. 

Exactly.

Not everyone is logged on at the same time. There's a flaw in game design if you are punished for not starting the very moment an invasion starts.

+ over 9000

Completed the five runs in time but on the last run whoever was hosting dropped their connection before everyone made it to extraction, no host migration just a disconnect and no completion. Going to solo those from now on.

I'm thinking of soloing as well, but I hate solo play.

They go by so fast because everyone finishes those missions as soon as they can which fills up the mission cap extremely fast. There is no problem here, it just happens that everyone plays those missions faster then other ones and they would like to get their catalyst as soon as possible. It's working how it is suppose to be.

No, this is flawed logic. It's whoever gets in their 5 first before others do, not that they're so much faster...

You literally have to be on at the right time and when it initially appears to have a good chance. 

My teams were blowing thru those things in under 5mins easy, I was spamming Volt speed and Soma drops the mobs in 2 bullets, just two bullets. The missions are not hard, they go to fast for the amount of players that are seeking those particular awards and theamount of missions needed to complete a node invasion.

They need to raise the limit for good rewards invasions.

First come first serve. Pays to be in the game when they go off to get the message that they're up.

I'm posting from my phone in my math class (ahc, darn Gen-Eds).

My phone does not play Warframe.

If one of those invasions happened right now, I'd miss it.

That's not too terrible, but immediate respones required, while in the game, is poor design.

Edited by VScipii26

It is free potato in the free to play game. It is occasional, and above else FREE. DE inst inclined to give us any free stuff, yet they do.

Free to play games are mostly "pay to win" or "pay for convenience" and Warframe being later one. You want free potato? Well, it is all based on your luck. You still want an potato? Buy some Platinum. They are not that expensive compared to cosmetic items.

Crying about free item...i cannot relate to that. Lets say McDonalds ( horrible example ) is giving certain amounts of Big Macs menus for free and you cannot get yours because they gave all of them. Would you cry at McDonalds because you have not gotten your menu?

Invasions arent timed, they end when certain amount of missions is finished. Though luck, but as i said, if you want convenience, then pay for it.

It is free potato in the free to play game. It is occasional, and above else FREE. DE inst inclined to give us any free stuff, yet they do.

Free to play games are mostly "pay to win" or "pay for convenience" and Warframe being later one. You want free potato? Well, it is all based on your luck. You still want an potato? Buy some Platinum. They are not that expensive compared to cosmetic items.

Crying about free item...i cannot relate to that. Lets say McDonalds ( horrible example ) is giving certain amounts of Big Macs menus for free and you cannot get yours because they gave all of them. Would you cry at McDonalds because you have not gotten your menu?

Invasions arent timed, they end when certain amount of missions is finished. Though luck, but as i said, if you want convenience, then pay for it.

When I ended my op with this; "inb4 the DE kiss asses and trolls/ no they're aren't doing us a favor, since its a company's job to keep as many customers happy as possible... not induce rage..."

It was for people like you. Actually give some thought to things before you pucker up your lips. Its a poor design. 

edit: Also, Your McDonalds (or any fastfood chain) scenario is wrong, since mostly, whenever they do give out free food, it is TIME BASED not first come first serve. At least in Florida, if its different where you're at, give me your state so I can look it up inase you may wanna try and save face... again use your brain before you pucker up...
Edited by avinity8

When I ended my op with this; "inb4 the DE kiss asses and trolls/ no they're aren't doing us a favor, since its a company's job to keep as many customers happy as possible... not induce rage..."

It was for people like you. Actually give some thought to things before you pucker up your lips. Its a poor design. 

First of all, if you browse through my posts you will see that i am not DE kissass as you said. Also, attacking people just because they found flaws in your logic makes you immature. No idea ever had pleased everyone.

We all missed some free potatoes, heck i even missed one invasion mission for one of them. But you need to understand that in this game time=/=money. If you dont have time, they you have to pay. DE isnt going to make invasion or alerts that are convenient to everyone.

You post simplified: "I couldnt get Platinum item for FREE, because i didnt have time when it was on alert, and i dont want to buy one. Invasions are horrible design because of that". Think what you want about me, but you need to accept the truth: "If you arent going to buy Platinum, they you have to be patient and lucky".

Edited by RoboDoge

First of all, if you browse through my posts you will see that i am not DE kissass as you said. Also, attacking people just because they found flaws in your logic makes you immature. No idea ever had pleased everyone.

Coming from the person that just referred to others 'crying' only moments ago....

Well, you cried. Did i hurt your feelings?

Elaborate on your definition of crying... when you're done go look in a mirror. Now, did I hurt your feelings?!

How about coming up with another failed example like your McDonalds one moments ago, I got a good chuckle out of that one...