The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuttering Issues. Ps4 Hard Drive, Gpu, Cpu Issue?

(PSN)jonnybf_11

Sorry if I make any grammar mistake but English is my first language. 

I have noticed a lot of stuttering in this game even when playing solo.

They last as fast as a blink of an eye but it happens every 2 to 3 seconds so it's really annoying.

I have noticed the same thing in AC4 (nowhere near as bad as in warframe). For example if I sprint with R2 and then suddenly stop the screen jerks a little.

Is anyone who owns AC4 having the same issue? Is it normal that warframe stutters even when playing solo?

Could my PS4 be defective? May it be the hard drive? 

Sorry for all the questions but I just received my PS Monday and I want to make sure it's the games and not the PS4 that are causing the problem.

Hmm.. I would say it was just your connection and warframe-- but if AC4 is stuttering too-- I don't know.. I don't own AC4 bud.  But I haven't had any stuttering issues especially when soloing.  Maybe try formatting your Harddrive and reinstalling the latest system update.  "Hold your power button for 7 seconds on the ps4"  this will boot you up in safe mode-- you can do it from there-- just make sure you have a usb flash drive formatted to FAT 32 with the latest files from playstation.com for the PS4 before you proceed.

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012