Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Present To You, Rugs

Dupants

Rhino is overused and focusing on ti too long leads to bad habits if/when you start playing other frames

U.... whatever scarves are kinda dumb in my opinion, whatever floats your boat i guess.

Galantine is painfully slow and not very fun to use the Orthos/prime is better IMO but that is besides the point because until Melee 2.0 all CC weapons are jokes to be ignored as is anyone who comments on the melee weapon you are carrying, right now melee weapons exist only to be levelled passively.

Soma is not the most powerful weapon let alone the most powerful primary not now not ever.  Even before the Latron Prime the Boar prime was king of the primaries and no rifle primary has ever topped the pack of secondaries crowding everything out

But he larger point is mono-builds and focusing on cookie cutter FOTM loadouts is a sure way to burn out.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

I am using rhino 25% of the time because he is a good allrounder but his stomp is useless for 100/200 wave or 2h survivals. I am using soma 99% of the time because it is the best overall dps primary weapon and the numbers are proof of that, grab a calculator just in case. Uru syandana fits good on rhino, it is large and so is rhino. I am not using galatine, or any other melee weapon besides zorens to rush stuff. Didn't know I was a noob though. Thanks for the info.

He's talking about people giving him a hard time for not using them not about people using them. At least that's what I got out of the post.

Alright, lemme run through that list for stuff I have:

Rhino: 'e's fun for certain stuff. Rhino Charging through enemies is really fun. But I wouldn't even DREAM of calling him the best warframe for all situations. If I'm fighting Corpus, I'm bringing Mag. Period (she's my favorite, and Corpus is where she really shines).

Uru: Uru's the only Syndata I have. I picked it because it goes the best with Mag, imo. (Uru's the glowing one, right?)

Galatine: Galatine's pretty meh, imo, unless you have CC immunity (from Iron Skin or Link, usually) to back it up. Then it's pretty rock. Still, I don't find myself using it much against non-infested these days.

Soma: Hate it myself, precisely because everyone has one (and it's just a plain old boring gun). I've GOT one, but it's literally just because I needed a non-impact-based hitscan rifle for shooting up Antimatter Drop (my favorite skill).

Alright, lemme run through that list for stuff I have:

Rhino: 'e's fun for certain stuff. Rhino Charging through enemies is really fun. But I wouldn't even DREAM of calling him the best warframe for all situations. If I'm fighting Corpus, I'm bringing Mag. Period (she's my favorite, and Corpus is where she really shines).

Uru: Uru's the only Syndata I have. I picked it because it goes the best with Mag, imo. (Uru's the glowing one, right?)

Galatine: Galatine's pretty meh, imo, unless you have CC immunity (from Iron Skin or Link, usually) to back it up. Then it's pretty rock. Still, I don't find myself using it much against non-infested these days.

Soma: Hate it myself, precisely because everyone has one (and it's just a plain old boring gun). I've GOT one, but it's literally just because I needed a non-impact-based hitscan rifle for shooting up Antimatter Drop (my favorite skill).

Soma is a terrible choice for antimatter drop. Soma relies on crits, and antimatter drop ignores crits and takes regular damage. Go with a high DPS secondary or the latron prime

It's an acronym I just created for noobs that think Rhino is the best warframe for EVERYTHING, the Uru syandana is the coolest, the Galatine is the best and strongest melee weapon, and lastly, the Soma is the best and strongest primary weapon.

I know you guys have seen at least ONE player like this. It's so common that it's disgusting.

These RUGS aren't only noobs, some are just completely stuck-up and will judge you for NOT being a Rhino with a Soma and Galatine.

Ex: "You don't have a Rhino?" "You're not using Rhino?" "No Soma?" "You going with that? You don't have a Soma?"

For the RUGS that don't have Plat and can't purchase an Uru syandana, then I don't know what to call them. They still fit this description regardless.

Thanks for reading this.

I've been waiting for someone else to complain about this, now I have a new demeaning word to throw at pubs who are doing it wrong. Thanks OP.

Met to many nice Rhino's players   to care about the few nubs out there ..

.P.S. there are plenty of nubs that that play this game and think they are above the rest of us just shrug it off and move on XD 

What the heck is a nub? You do know what a nub is right? It sure as heck isn't a noob. Man, I hate how everything is being shortened these days.

Rhino: he is kind of great at everything.  I prefer Volt, but Rhino is still fun

Uru: outside of the Misa Prime which costs altogether too much, I agree

Galatine: this is indisputable for anyone going for damage.  If you can't stand the playstyle of the Galatine, then you go Orthos Prime

Soma: even before I calculated the overwhelming DPS of the thing, I thought it was the coolest looking rifle in the game.  I also like its wind up mechanic more than that of the Gorgon or Supra.  I personally love the weapon.

Since Damage 2.0 killed the Acrid, I've yet to fall in love with another secondary.