Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Version Of A New Tank Warframe...

(PSN)truelight4u

KODA

KODA_WARFRAME.jpg

Name Changed: Fenrir

Fenrir is a powerful armored Warframe that has a combination of strength and skills to support his allies. With his awesome power he can control massive crowds and boosts his allies morale. With the spirit of the wolf by his side, Koda is a dangerous Warframe.

Health 105

Power 100

Armor 180

Shield Capicty 145

Sprint Speed .09

Stamina 80

Polarities - 4x Power

- 2x Defense

Aura Polarity - Tactic

ABILITIES:

Roar of Rampage – Lets out a loud roar minimizing enemy damage dramatically.

Intimidation – Pounds on the ground with his fists causing enemies to remain still and afraid to attack.

Blood Lust – Double your allies’ maximum energy for a short period of time.

Spirit Of The Wolf – Let out a loud howl to summon the ancient spirit Fenrir to destroy your enemies. (similar to Shadows of the Dead)

WEAPONS:

Primary: The Bear

An automatic rifle with a well balance aim and fire rate.

Secondary: Dual Razor Hatchets

Two razor sharp hatchets that can be strapped to your waist. Has status chance.

Melee: Beast Claws

Dual set of huge claws that mount on the side of your leg like armor. Has slash damage.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

KODA

KODA_WARFRAME.jpg

Koda is a powerful armored Warframe that has a combination of strength and speed. With his awesome power he can control massive crowds and boosts his allies morale. With the spirit of the wolf by his side, Koda is a dangerous Warframe.

Health 105

Power 100

Armor 180

Shield Capicty 145

Sprint Speed 1.10

Stamina 80

Polarities - 4x Power

- 1x Defense

Aura Polarity - Tactic

ABILITIES:

Roar of Rampage – Lets out a loud roar minimizing enemy damage dramatically.

Intimidation – Pounds on the ground with his fists causing enemies to remain still and afraid to attack.

Blood Lust – Double your allies’ maximum energy for a short period of time.

Spirit Of The Wolf – Let out a loud howl to summon the ancient Fenrir to destroy your enemies.

WEAPONS:

Primary: The Bear

An automatic rifle with a well balance aim and fire rate.

Secondary: Dual Razor Hatchets

Two razor sharp hatchets that can be strapped to your waist.

Melee: Beast Claws

Dual set of huge claws that mount on the side of your leg like armor.

Cool but the only problem is I don't think DE would allow a tank to be strong and fast. They've proved that with Frost and Rhino.

Nice idea but why 1 polarity only? should be 2. Skill set looks great and usefull but a bit OP, too much CC. But I like the idea and everything

Thanks! The reason i chose one polarity was because I originally gave him a 1.10 speed, but like everyone mentioned; tanks are supposed to be slow. Since I changed his speed to 0.9 I will add the polarity. Is it really to OP? I was trying my best to keep him simple but entertaining when it came to his skills.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Yeah it's cool, if you mean vanguard. Thrak helmet seems useless if it adds HP, unless it was shield I'd consider it

Thanks! Yeah I've seen Rhino's alt. It does look awesome. I have an alternate helmet drawn for this frame along with his Bear Claw Sandana and Weapons. I just didn't submit because it's in a rough pencil sketch.

You both totally missed my point xD Vanguard makes him one of the fastest frames so I think the speed this isnt of consequence. Also the extra concepts would be nice, always cool to see.

You both totally missed my point xD Vanguard makes him one of the fastest frames so I think the speed this isnt of consequence. Also the extra concepts would be nice, always cool to see.

AH HA! I can see the light! I got you now. You have a valid point, thanks for bringing that up. I was to focused on the design to even consider the stats. My apologies. I'm going to finish the other concepts soon just been really busy. Is it true that DE is planning on discarding all stats on all the Helms?