Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Barrilian Faction

HalotroopermanX7

I just thought the word "Barrilian" would be a cool name for a new faction, eh? 

Lore: The Barrilian faction is a war group that raids Grineer and Corpus ships, making off with their technology and then re engineer the stolen technology to make it their own.

Appearance: Humanoid lizards with tails, skin tone/color varies

Sounds/language: They speak in broken English: "Get the ssscum!" "Shoot them! shoot!" 

They will sometimes stop speaking in broken English and convert to Barrilian language.

I know that it seems a bit ridiculous to put walking and talking cyborg lizards as an actual concept, but this was an idea I wanted to get off my chest. 

Please be respectful to each other in the comments below and please tell me what you think should be added to them.

Oh come now, this is the fan concept area of the forums. We're here to discuss what we'd like to see/ what we come up with based around Warframe, not to speculate on what we know is coming.

On the idea itself, not bad. It'd be pretty cool to break away from human figures or infested and to fight actual aliens.

Something deep inside me wants the Sentients to be bugs.

Think about it; the trailer introducing them could feature Gestappo Nyx in her long-coat standing infront of one in a cell, explaining the soft-bits before opening fire on it with a Braton Prime. As it closes the Lotus appears and asks if you want to know more.

(If you get the reference then your life is officially awesome.)

Edited by Teqnologyque