Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept: Withdrawing Materials From The Vault

mupwe

::PLEASE READ, WARFRAME DEVELOPERS::

Thanks for looking at this if you are. I created a clan many months ago, and now my friends have created their own when I was gone. I no longer have any clan members and would like to get the materials I used on my clan back. Currently, people are able to destroy the rooms and have the materials sent back to their vaults, but are unable to take them from there for obvious reasons. I would like to ask that if you get consent from each clan member, or better concerning my situation, if there are no players but one in the clan. You are able to take the materials from the vault. Please consider this request. I put a lot of effort into this clan, but all my friends refuse to join, so I would like to join theirs instead. I don't want to lose all the materials I had spent on creating my clan dojo. I know you have probably been asked this before, but please still consider as it as a possible addition to your next patch.

Edited by Letter13

::PLEASE READ, WARFRAME MODERATORS::

Thanks for looking at this if you are. I created a clan many months ago, and now my friends have created their own when I was gone. I no longer have any clan members and would like to get the materials I used on my clan back. Currently, people are able to destroy the rooms and have the materials sent back to their vaults, but are unable to take them from there for obvious reasons. I would like to ask that if you get consent from each clan member, or better concerning my situation, if there are no players but one in the clan. You are able to take the materials from the vault. Please consider this request. I put a lot of effort into this clan, but all my friends refuse to join, so I would like to join theirs instead. I don't want to lose all the materials I had spent on creating my clan dojo. I know you have probably been asked this before, but please still consider as it as a possible addition to your next patch.

cannot read

too dark

cannot read

too dark

Highlight exists. But here you go:

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

That dark text.

Anyhow, the moderators have no power over your situation. They are simply enforcing rules and guidelines for the forums.  You probably want to submit a support ticket to DE and/or address to DE.

Your message should be directed to the developers, the moderators have nothing to do with the game.

EDIT: Tenno'd

Edited by Guest

When a room is destroyed, the players do not get the platinum or resources spent back. It all goes into the vault.

Also this isn't something for the community moderators. This is more of a feature that you're asking for the developers to implement. I'm going to go ahead and change the title of your thread because it's a bit misleading. Will also fix up your text.

<p>I don't know if this is going to be black as well, I don't know why it would be though. =/. Thank you for changing the name for me. I guess I direct this request to the developers instead. I would just like to know If there can be something implemented in the future, where we can actually get the resources back personally if we have consent from everyone in the clan, or if there is only one person in the clan.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I don't know if this is ever a plan i the future, but I don't plan on joining my friends until it is (if it's a possibility, that is.)</p>

Edited by mupwe