The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits Have Lost Value Because Of This De, You May Want To Look Into This.

Kato-san

I got 4 friends together I had a few T3 caps, Well after doing T3 caps we all got more T3 cap keys.

So just from 3 T3 caps we ended up doing 20 T3 cap runs in an hour, and ended up with more T3 cap keys at the end.

In other words we have an endless amount of T3 caps because of always getting them as a reward.  So it is now super easy to get credits,  Because we can not run T3 cap runs only lasting 3min a run and get 25k+ credits per run doing this.

This is equivalent to making a evasion reward give out 100k credits.  Also we no longer have to ever farm for a T3 cap ever again.

So was it your intention to make credits now easily obtained through endless T3 caps, or not? If it was your intention then ignore this post and carry on.

I got 4 friends together I had a few T3 caps, Well after doing T3 caps we all got more T3 cap keys.

So just from 3 T3 caps we ended up doing 20 T3 cap runs in an hour, and ended up with more T3 cap keys at the end.

In other words we have an endless amount of T3 caps because of always getting them as a reward.  So it is now super easy to get credits,  Because we can not run T3 cap runs only lasting 3min a run and get 25k+ credits per run doing this.

This is equivalent to making a evasion reward give out 100k credits.  Also we no longer have to ever farm for a T3 cap ever again.

So was it your intention to make credits now easily obtained through endless T3 caps, or not? If it was your intention then ignore this post and carry on.

SHUT IT...

delete this post, and let us exploit it a bit more

since they keep nerfing credit on everything but more and more expensive credit related things come

I don't see the problem... you did a T3 mission and got your reward, a T3 key to do T3 again for another chance at the T3 reward which will probably be the T3 key again. [size=1]rinse and repeat[/size]

So you never got any of the actual rewards from the drop tables, good for you. ;)

Edited by Verryn