The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Songs That Give You Goosebumps?

War_Admiral_Adama

The main theme of Medal of Honor European Assault. I played that game enough to have memories of it, but not so much that I got completely sick of it. (The disc broke a year after I bought it)

Listening to this 8 years later makes me cry sometimes.

(

is awesome too) Edited by Stuifiee

Well, I just love music and listen to a ton of artist and different styles, as long as it's not major formated sound.

For example A Band of Burriers (that's a band I love to share :3), some english "anti-rap folk". Their singer is James P Honey, one of the best english lyricist I've heard :

Lord Be Kind

Chris Isaak's Wicked Game

Slides By

I also love to listen to some good hip hop, I'd recommend the classicals to everyone like Nujabes, J. Dilla, Ta-ku or some unknowned like Soso, Zoën or James Reindeer (dazling lyricist). But my flavour of the moment is the stunning album from Swordplay and Pierre the Motionless Tap Water, here is a sample :

No T.S. Eliot

or some classical Dutchmassive :

Life Lines

When it comes to real man music, well I got too many references there... I could just name some amazing albums like Limp Bizkit Three Dollar Bill, Yall$, At the Drive-In Relationship of Command (this source of life itself...), Mastodon Leviathan, Gojira From Mars to Sirius (for me the best and heaviest metal album ever, and not because they are french!), The Mars Volta De-Loused in the Comatorium, Anchoress Crime and Compass (so full of raw power and epicness),.... I'm still missing many but it would take days...

For those who never heard about Gojira :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBB5W2nQ8Ms Of Blood And Salt (featuring Meshuggah)

try it live if you can!

And what about Björk ! Damn that's my favorite artist of all time, her entire discography is a masterpiece...

Joga

Innocence

Solstice

And sometimes when I need some more WTF moments, japanese are top tier :

0.8 Byou to Shougeki - Beatnik Killers

Polysics - Rocket (classical mindf*ck)

Stance Punks - The World is Mine

won't post any kyary pamyu pamyu or Fuwa fuwa fuwaffu〜 ! this would be way too much, I don't want to bear any responsability...

Edited by Cyrionn