Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Sentinel

WarGrylls

Since Update 12, their response times to using Vacuum on pick-ups are less than satisfactory than pre-Update 12 by visual comparison. There have been times when I can stop, look at a pick-up in place and not moving for a few good seconds or, at worse, a bit more before it get's vacuumed up.

Edit: Not sure if this is a bug section post or feedback post(I'm thinking it may be a bug but not 100%). If a Mod moves it to feedback, I'll understand.

Edited by WarGrylls

• 2 weeks later...

This issue has become absolutely annoying, half the time i even have to run over an item to get it picked up because the sentinel just wont do it, a small delay ok but this is getting out of proportion....so please guys have a look into it.

many thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

My carrier has a maxed Vacuum on it, have it set as the second one in order of ability mods, and I can run around a whole Defense map picking up drops before it uses its Vacuum to get the rest I may have missed along the way.

Even with Vacuum as the first precept and having a decent connection with no lag, whether as host or client there are still problems with delay.

It gets even worse in survival or defense, when the number of drops starts to increase it just doesnt seem to be able to handle it and wills top picking up all together.