Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Ideas

ukovalian

This is open to all to discuss new mod ideas and any tweaks for existing ones. It is also not restricted by any rarity, subcategory or applicant

Corrupted:

decaying energy (- polarity, rare 5 max, +25% energy -10% health per rank, 6 base polarity cost)

disruptive armour (D polarity, rare 5 max, +20% armor -10% energy per rank, 7 base polarity cost)

crippling shields (D polarity, rare 10 max, +10% sheilds -5% armor per rank, 7 base polarity cost)

frozen heart (D polarity, rare 10 max, +10% health -5% sheilds per rank, 6 base polarity cost)

Now when I posted this on the wiki the main negative comments I got where why would you want to do this. So here's the answer These mods work well for tanks (health and armor), and casters (energy and sheilds) which is also why is out the at opposite ends

crippling shields cool, also the decaying would be nice for casters who don't rely on health. Although I don't think many people would trade armor for energy, pretty much only Saryn, Frost, Rhino, and Valkyr could benefit from that, but being a health tank isn't really viable in this game yet.