Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Blocked From The Wiki

baron1357

Dear 9Deaths,

You are blocked from Warframe Wikia because your criticism towards Senior Sherlock's blog, Rhino to the Noobs, is deemed more offensive than civil, with two of the lines being:

I'm just going to call this bullS#&$ and not explain why."   ~ Cloud Nein

Why yes, if your hands grow out of your &#!."    ~ Cloud Nein

As seen in my ModEdit at the headers of the said blog, I have informed beforehand that anyone who intends to comment will be civil, stat. As the quote recites -- I fail to see any civility in it, thus is why are you blocked.

----------

Dear BARON1357,

Now i don't know why i was banned ,but some admin over there who started bashing on rhino and saying complete bullS#&$ about  how rhino is useless and made only for noobs and he said M  MASTERY 12 WORSHIP ME(maybe not but he used his mastery as if it gave him power to antagonize rhino) .

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience, but you may have mistaken few things: Firstly, Senior Sherlock, the author of the blog, is not the admin of the warframe wiki. Secondly, according to our log, none of the administrator has mentioned any of what you've claimed.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Twilight053

Most admins on the internet are corrupt as hell. When I'm tasked with giving people responsibilities I look to those who have a suspicious reluctance towards holding power rather than to those who crave it. It'll happen again on the wiki and it happens right here on the forum. Some people get their kicks this way and they are all pretty pathetic. 

Most admins on the internet are corrupt as hell. When I'm tasked with giving people responsibilities I look to those who have a suspicious reluctance towards holding power rather than to those who crave it. It'll happen again on the wiki and it happens right here on the forum. Some people get their kicks this way and they are all pretty pathetic. 

Some people deserve their kicks. I would love to see how you manage bunch of crybabies that think they are always right.

It's just a wiki/wikia page. You can just make your own to rival theirs if you want, Lol never know yours may become better.

Better to be banned there for a week, then on the PSN Store, because I was notified I spend too much money, ummm?  What!?

Soooo, are you a terrorist or money laundrier?   =D

This is pretty much how I ended up an admin of the VGUNetwork (I'm "Retired Staff" now because Hotmail hates the site and I can't re-verify my info).

I basically straight up told the site founder that I could volunteer to help out with whatever, so that was kinda my fault...

I did abuse my power a couple of times though. Once because some jack-&#! seriously needed to be put in his place, and the only other time I can remember when a group of users started slandering the site and it's founder.

Some people deserve their kicks. I would love to see how you manage bunch of crybabies that think they are always right.

As long as the girly *@##$ing is structured then why not? Discussion and arguing is how we move forward as a species. Maybe warframe isn't as important but if you consider becoming more knowledgeable about this specific computer game to be important then arguing with people is to some extent quite necessary in order to progress. 

Edit: Mein gramer

Edited by ServareVitas