Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shapechanger/copycatframe

Midas

Hello! I would like to propose an idea in which a specific frame would be aloud to alter his/her own body using an extremely stretchable element (Nitinol) that would allow the frame to morph it's own body parts deepending on the temperature of the map, resulting in the hands of the frame morphing into blades/axes  and then having them morph into cannons (that knock targets back) on specific tilesets, each tileset would have a different temperature that would allow the  Copycat frame to change specific body parts into different shapes.

1st ability: shapechange (Copy the form of another humanoid figurine (still retaining chosen colorset))

2nd ability: cannon/blade hand morph (depends on temp)

3rd abilility: Spikes (uses the surrounding materials to make spikes arise around the user in a circular radius (like ember's Fire Blast ability except it would would pin enemies to spikes dealing bleeding/internal damage)

4th ability: interal intrusion like ability (AoE, nearby enemies would have their internal organs morphed causing severe bleeding damage and nearly instant death (also creating stun do to shock/seziures of the enemy)).

please respond if you like this idea, and do not be afraid to alter it in anyway shape or form.

Well, let's review: Tailwind, propels her upward and forward, sounds a little like slash dash. Dive bomb, propels downward giving off a small aoe effect, similar to a small scale rhino stomp. Turbulence redirects bullets, almost like a less effective version of rhino skin. Tornado, sends out up to 4 tornados that suck enemies in dealing damage, essentially like a moving vortex. I wasn't referring to the animation as a re-skin as much as the effect. Also you totally missed the point I was making that DE just wouldn't do it, I mean using temp as a factor in power or using the environment to use power is just too far fetched for them.

Hm, This sounds promising HOWEVER. It would be more interesting for it to be a plague related warframe. Sure we have sayrn with her poison and snake moves...But besides that we really don't have a viral warframe do we? Hopefully if DE does use this they make it in said category. (Maybe a male, Like a counter part to sayrn. Or rather an upgrade...>_>?) Im suggesting this because instead of being a 'copy cat' it sounds like its more or less adapting to suite the environment...so to speak.

the_storm_fox_by_espenartman-d5wcy2d.jpg

And when you mention flexibility in terms of materials, That came to mind..... Hopefully you like this concept art >_>. Nearly the only thing I really thought that matched the description anyways (Does have a touch of 'viral' aspects about it if you look at the right angels).

[Credit for the pic: Espenartman , http://espenartman.deviantart.com/art/The-Storm-Fox-356682613]

Edited by OracleTurrent

Well, let's review: Tailwind, propels her upward and forward, sounds a little like slash dash. Dive bomb, propels downward giving off a small aoe effect, similar to a small scale rhino stomp. Turbulence redirects bullets, almost like a less effective version of rhino skin. Tornado, sends out up to 4 tornados that suck enemies in dealing damage, essentially like a moving vortex. I wasn't referring to the animation as a re-skin as much as the effect. Also you totally missed the point I was making that DE just wouldn't do it, I mean using temp as a factor in power or using the environment to use power is just too far fetched for them.

you can pick anything apart if you look at it hard enough, and to be fair, the turbulence is mor elike mag's ultimate ability not rhino skin. rhino skin takes teh hit and doesnt' give a crap. but zephyr wsa a unique warframe based around complete freedom of movement in my opoinion. i like it. and this one could be great. perhaps instead of 'internal damage' that would end up being just they'd take big damage, how about the frame uses material around them to make spikes erupt from inside their bodies. It would look a lot like hrino skin on the enemy, only more spikey and death dealing xP

Hm, This sounds promising HOWEVER. It would be more interesting for it to be a plague related warframe. Sure we have sayrn with her poison and snake moves...But besides that we really don't have a viral warframe do we? Hopefully if DE does use this they make it in said category. (Maybe a male, Like a counter part to sayrn. Or rather an upgrade...>_>?) Im suggesting this because instead of being a 'copy cat' it sounds like its more or less adapting to suite the environment...so to speak.

the_storm_fox_by_espenartman-d5wcy2d.jpg

And when you mention flexibility in terms of materials, That came to mind..... Hopefully you like this concept art >_>. Nearly the only thing I really thought that matched the description anyways (Does have a touch of 'viral' aspects about it if you look at the right angels).

[Credit for the pic: Espenartman , http://espenartman.deviantart.com/art/The-Storm-Fox-356682613]

this is a phantom fro masseffect isn't it?

you can pick anything apart if you look at it hard enough, and to be fair, the turbulence is mor elike mag's ultimate ability not rhino skin. rhino skin takes teh hit and doesnt' give a crap. but zephyr wsa a unique warframe based around complete freedom of movement in my opoinion. i like it. and this one could be great. perhaps instead of 'internal damage' that would end up being just they'd take big damage, how about the frame uses material around them to make spikes erupt from inside their bodies. It would look a lot like hrino skin on the enemy, only more spikey and death dealing xP

this is a phantom fro masseffect isn't it?

Its a fan character made by that respective deviantart artist.