Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Week's Tenno Reinforcement

Tuxie

Im not sayin that lever actions are bad i love them big fan of old school fire arms, but are they really in the right age? i mean cmon lever actions in space, i know its a game but surely technology would have improved ALOT more since then, also the grinloks very low clip size is its downfall compared to the latron primes 15 shots, if it had more then it would be a very viable weapon.

Depends on what you're looking for. The grinlock has a much better base proc chance and the issue with ammo can be mitigated through mods. That's how I'm building mine anyway.

Depends on what you're looking for. The grinlock has a much better base proc chance and the issue with ammo can be mitigated through mods. That's how I'm building mine anyway.

But would you sacrifice damage?I wouldn't.

People have been talking about auras for weapons which can contain gimick mods like reload e.t.c I think that would be great and wouldn't sacrifice that damage that's needed in higher levels.

This is the most awesome thing I've seen all week!

I take no credit in the drawing. I just saw this at a past Prime Time and thought it was the coolest thing I've seen! :D

EDIT: Or Dev Stream? Don't remember, it was one of those (most likely Prime Time).

Edited by Pansoy

I have no idea what this is but I want it

zUiC1XW.jpg

Grineer scientist: "Hmmm.. How can we make our weapons better? The Tenno keeps preventing our ability to make energy weapons"

Capt. Vor: "PUT MORE GUNS ON YOUR GUNS, ALSO PUT RANDOM OROKIN PARTS ON IT CUZ THEY'RE BLING AND COOL

Grineer scientist: "Hmmm.. How can we make our weapons better? The Tenno keeps preventing our ability to make energy weapons"

Capt. Vor: "PUT MORE GUNS ON YOUR GUNS, ALSO PUT RANDOM OROKIN PARTS ON IT CUZ THEY'RE BLING AND COOL

super-gun.jpg

XlUCyy2.png

But would you sacrifice damage?I wouldn't.

People have been talking about auras for weapons which can contain gimick mods like reload e.t.c I think that would be great and wouldn't sacrifice that damage that's needed in higher levels.

I am to a degree I'm using wildfire to get my bonus magazine size. I feel it's a compromise I can live with and at last forma it was holding its own really well without even having my complete build so I don't think the small damage tradeoff will too negatively impact me with respect to the bonus of fewer reloads.