Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe No Powers Build

Babellon

I'm looking at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison right now and I'm thinking Zephyr must also be a good alternative as long as you are willing to trade Ash's armor for better shields. Valkyr's crazy armor also make her worth considering and a vanguard rhino shouldn't be a bad choice either. 

Edited by CubedOobleck

Cool , so basicly what im getting here is, it is a plausible alternative build idea. maybe not the best or  most practical for the games design, but doable with the right set up and mind set going in.

Plausible? It's how I play most of the game (aside from Valkyr) unless I feel a bit power spammy. Any frame that has generic or surplus shields and/or health (mostly shields though) and you're good to go.

Not sure why people are talking about this like it is a difficult playstyle. Most of your damage comes from weapons anyway. Choose any gun you want for any level (as long as they are leveled up and modded for the appropriate difficulty level) up until late-endless missions, then it would be preferable to have a more ammo conservative powerhouse.

Mods? use the pure shield and pure health one and then whatever you want from there.

What I'm getting at is, this is fairly simple and is in no way difficult. Only time it can be hard is in late-endless missions at the point that enemies one shot you.