Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Warframe Conspiracy Theory?

(PSN)truelight4u

I posted this on another post, "I could definitely imagine a plot twist that she has manipulated the Tennos to kill both Grineer and Corpus as her own secret faction led by Stalker slowly moves in on everyone. She's playing the role of a dead possum, but she's actually a predator in disguise... wait and see."

This is my Lotus conspiracy theory in Warframe, what's yours?

I've never trusted the Lotus. we're not much better than the Grineer or Corpus, we slaughter so many life forms for our own benefit. I think the Stalker is the true hero of the warframe universe. he has seen our betrayal, and this is why he takes to the shadows and hunts us

While not directly about the Lotus, my Warframe conspiracy is that we're all just parts of a defensive software system (Tenno) that's defending a super-computer (Lotus) from complex malware infections (Grineer, Corpus, Infested) in a virtual existence. And everytime we enter a mission, we're simply being uploaded to a different system to 'cleanse' it.

I've never trusted the Lotus. we're not much better than the Grineer or Corpus, we slaughter so many life forms for our own benefit. I think the Stalker is the true hero of the warframe universe. he has seen our betrayal, and this is why he takes to the shadows and hunts us

That's exactly why I'm saying that Stalker works with Lotus. She wakes us up to give us a fighting chance, but her ultimate goal is to watch us suffer under Stalkers hand. For Lotus this is the Running Game.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

While not directly about the Lotus, my Warframe conspiracy is that we're all just parts of a defensive software system (Tenno) that's defending a super-computer (Lotus) from complex malware infections (Grineer, Corpus, Infested) in a virtual existence. And everytime we enter a mission, we're simply being uploaded to a different system to 'cleanse' it.

You just reminded me of the Matrix.

Has any of the Tenno met the Lotus? She's probably an AI controlled by an opposing faction that no one has heard of yet. They're pulling the strings and calling the shots. We're making it easier for this new faction to enter the battlefield. They're ultimate goal to is to destroy the Corpus and Grinner, which will forced them to make a temporary treaty as the fight this new threat. We the Tenno, will have to to choose a new leader to lead the masses (It'd be cool if it were Stalker.) Then we would have to fight the new United GrinCorp and the new opposing faction. 

I think DE is conspiring to panic the player economy via prime trading and legendary cores, causing a surge of platinum purchases to capitalise on the plummeting of mod prices and availability of prime parts.

I for one think this is genius and I can't wait to score a cheap Serration, Redirection, etc.

Well, I definitely cannot believe that Lotus is on the classical good team myself.

I mean, really?  I'm not the only one who listened to the Lotus ranting about Corpus "defiling" our "holy" Tenno powers while I was on my way to wtfpwn AladV was I?  She's fanatical as hell, and definitely either not a stable customer, or falling into the HitLotus routine, and trying to give crazy rousing speeches to inspire us to do something.... obvious?  This is weird territory peeps. :|

The Lotus Bunny Chainsaw League denies all of this.

We are of course working on re-introducing the kitten into the world.

You see all of this is because of the entire lack of kittens and so by reintroducing kittens we bring everything to a halt thanks to their Snoozon Radiation and other fun things.

The Lotus is probably the one who had us brainwashed to kill the Sentient and that's why Stalker is against us. He knows that we have been manipulated and need to be punished for our crimes.

Edit: Remember he was guard and saw how everything went down. Hence his vengefulness. 

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u