Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas...oooohboy.

Hyperion5182

Of course they do. They're little people with too much time on their hands who werent hugged enough by mommy or so say the p-shrinks.

But seriously the video on those things JUST came out and i JUST found out about them on twitter. Neaaaat stuff.

https://warframe.com/news/tenno-reinforcements-castanas

Edited by Hyperion5182

lol. A whole thread added to the many others popping up I see no reason to do that. You can be excited in a more organized manner but I'm sure you just love contradicting whatever I post Valkyrie9001.

This is the first real thread about the new weapon, and I don't see many more.

Regardless, I like the weapon design. I'd like to rock it with my Vuaban. 

ALL THE TRAPS. 

lol. A whole thread added to the many others popping up I see no reason to do that. You can be excited in a more organized manner but I'm sure you just love contradicting whatever I post Valkyrie9001.

he contradicts everything you psot? then let me contradict your point so you dont use those kind of arguments.

yes, he made a whole thread of this, so that we can discuss the weapon. he helps with communication from player to player. you didnt add anything to the discussion

also:

Oh.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182258-oh-my-god-the-castana/

and many more to come I'm sure stay tuned we'll be right back after this message from our sponsor.

this thread was made first. the one you are linking came like 5 minutes later

Edited by lautalocos

he contradicts everything you psot? then let me contradict your point so you dont use those kind of arguments.

yes, he made a whole thread of this, so that we can discuss the weapon. he helps with communication from player to player. you didnt add anything to the discussion

also:

this thread was made first. the one you are linking came like 5 minutes later

Don't really know what psot is but I did state he contradicts what I post. And if this was actual feedback not just a thread waiting to die a few minutes later it would've been put in the feedback section as the thread I linked to was that would probably have been better in the long run. As well as I don't really care or mentioned which thread came first that is irrelevant to my point.

I do add to the discussion to which I don't need to create a whole thread about to say 'omfg dis weponn so gud' when in the end it's just so someone can be first to do it, claim so and then do it for attention.

Come on even your silly continuation of responding to me doesn't even add to OP's topic which isn't even feedback to begin with 'I love this gun' does not constructive feedback make now if OP posted something as 'This weapon seems to be buggy.' or something with how the weapon performs in-game it would've been a nice read but I understand how this community is you don't like being told to stop your parties most of the time and turn on people like savages who don't share the same silly ideals. Just because the majority believe it correct doesn't make it so.

Or else we would still think the world isn't even round.

I'm looking at the stats and these seems to be a great attempt at late game fun. huge base electricity can lead to immense amounts of the best combo types! I can't wait to max these cuties out on ODD throw corrosive and gas and spam the pod like any penta/ogris lover could. this will definitely not be a grind to level up.

the Tenno reinforcement video is just the beggining! switch teleport enemies to mines or throwing one on to a heavy so he can cause his allies death! control choke points on MD/D! these bring the enjoyment a lot of people get from Vauban to all frames.

also this seems like a great additional to address the poor stealth gameplay.