Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wait Is Over... Say Hello... To Penta Kunai!

Arlayn

The Castana are thrown, and then hit aim, and boom... Oh it does electric damage LOL

You bought them? Are they fun? I'm gonna wait the three days for the research to be done.

Throw 2, then reload. Great for mines though. Works the exact same way as Penta but with electric damage.

I just saw the video and the stats. 100 damage for a secondary weapon sounds like very good ammo economy, and sticky grenade sounds like great fun. How is the explosion radius compared to the Penta?

Definitely going to make these. Soon as I saw 'Tenno Reinforcements" I thought oh god not another bloody weapon.... But pleasantly surprised they've given us something new! These will rock on defense... 1 penta operator and 3 riflemen who are also carrying these.... We can set up incredible minefields of explosions and electricity before each wave and completely decimate the first platoon to set foot on the ramp.... F*** it's going to be so beautiful. 

Edit: flubbbawaj

Edited by ServareVitas

I just saw the video and the stats. 100 damage for a secondary weapon sounds like very good ammo economy, and sticky grenade sounds like great fun. How is the explosion radius compared to the Penta?

It doesn't look big, but I can kill up to 2-3 guys at a time with it.

Other than the "sticky" function they are basically sidearm pentas.  I like the fact we can actually "trap" things now since it's not exactly gratifying watching enemies lemming straight into a bastille field or vortex.  It's  new enough is my verdict.

Well, they are almost identical to penta. Did you complain about penta?

Also, 1 more post! :D

I am not complaining about this new weapon, and I did not complain about the Penta.

I was simply expressing my concern over the fact that they are moving in the direction of going back on another statement they had made of what would/would not happen.

I am not complaining about this new weapon, and I did not complain about the Penta.

I was simply expressing my concern over the fact that they are moving in the direction of going back on another statement they had made of what would/would not happen.

My good sir.

Penta=Buy blueprint with credits

New Weapon=Buy weapon for 175

What are you trying to compare?

I think they are dangerously close to those things called grenades that they said they would never implement.

We have a grenade launcher that launches grenades... Pretty sure that's a tad bit more against their original claim than exploding knives that seemingly know not the pain of gravity.

Edited by SortaRandom

They went back on the grenade deal one day after I posted about how they would never make a grenade related weapon... and then... Penta was born...