Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These Early Morning Catalyst Missions Are Bogus

AsteriskCGY

I also need to post this to check what time zone this forum is in.

So apparently this forum is set in the East coast, and here in the west coast it would've been 6 AM when that alert showed. Granted, I was up till 5 this morning, but this is something pretty annoying to sleep through.

Edited by AsteriskCGY

You can change the time zone for the forums.

Click your name next to the sign out button. Then click the "Edit my Profile" button, it's the grey button below the search bar.

There you should see the time zone settings.

So should I complain about the catalysts I didnt get in the time I sleep?

Great idea.....

Actually yes. The alert system isn't really doing its job very well. Lots of repeat junk when you're on, and stuff you do kinda want always showing up when you sleep/eat/work/have-a-life.

Change the time zone on the forum doesn't change change that. DE needs a much better system for distributing potatoes to the F2P set. I do not say easier. Just a tad more reliable progression.

You can change the time zone for the forums.

Click your name next to the sign out button. Then click the "Edit my Profile" button, it's the grey button below the search bar.

There you should see the time zone settings.

Thank you

Sounds like what you're asking for is pretty simply more alerts. More rolls all the time means more chances of that being what you want when you're on, leaving you to have a life.

I agree though; currently you need to be on far too much to expect reasonable progression from alerts. Perhaps even if alerts with a mystery package weren't fixed but instead gave a choice of three items so players felt they had some say in the matter, and a better chance of finding something they want.

Well considering the last two days I've seen Catalyst plan alerts show up at 6 am PST/ 9 am EST, if these are to be scheduled, I figure 6pm-12am is a more reasonable time frame for normal folks.

Heck, at this rate I think they could even warrent selling catalyst plans for 100k or 1m creds.

I've yet to recieve one from daily rewards,

Yeah, morning catalyst rewards suck, since people have work or school, but since everyone is in different timezones someone is always going to miss out. Maybe rotate the times, for a few weeks the rewards will be convenient for East coast people, then west coast, europe, etc.

I also need to post this to check what time zone this forum is in.

So apparently this forum is set in the East coast, and here in the west coast it would've been 6 AM when that alert showed. Granted, I was up till 5 this morning, but this is something pretty annoying to sleep through.

At least you don't live in Australia, I don't think I've ever seen a special reward alert mission.