Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faith In De As One Of My Top Devs Of All Times Is Slowly Fading...

Sebastianx

agree with most of this. the one thing i have to really say though is that i rather them just not make every new dang gun clan tech im not paying for it. and i hate that if i dont, updates are now basically Saturdays. go back to the old way. that was the biggest kick in the nuts to me 

Okay, so, in summation, you're a really terrible player who's been around a long time and never l2p, and the most recent changes are awful for really terrible players that have been around a long time and never l2p.

So, rather than l2p or waiting a bit for these changes, many of which are only days old, to be tweaked, you're ranting about how DE has failed us all.

Dear OP,

You're not the first nor the last to post up such postings about the devs/the game due to manner things were handled or changed.

For what's it worth, I will give you +1 for this posting...because I have given up trying/caring/quoting/voicing my thoughts/feedback as a beta tester for warframe

*Snip*

... DE shouldn't make changes based on the veterans needs, but more to the entire community's needs.

While I understand OP's points & concerns, I mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s) right? There's no clear "right" or "wrong" matter and OP is just raising his/her own feedback as a beta tester. Why shouldn't his/her points be taken into consideration? even if you agree/disagree.

If OP's posting is not to be taken into consideration then what defines "the entire community's needs"?

Some of the replies here are more about "business model/F2P/business oriented/Beta argument" in rationalizing at how some of the issues have been dealt with. From that point of view, nothing can beat those argument because like you have all mentioned: "It's beta" and this is a "business" that needs to survive.

I personally however have serious question(s) on the manner some of the issue(s) have being handled. It's 2014, I dont want to bring up 2013 issues.

Pretty much this. 

Warframe is first and foremost using a F2P model, which means DE will use every card on their hand in order to give you incentives to purchase platinum without locking content behind a pay-wall, so that they can pay their bills. 

*Snip*

Correct.

This is exactly how things are now..or at least the direction of this "beta product" is heading to.

But Is it wrong for people to buy platinum in a F2P game? Of course not. 

But when people resort to platinum for every single piece of gear, weapons, warframes..what does this mean? DE gains more revenue? Pay 2 Win? Market inflation? Faster Burnt out? No incentive being a long time customer/loyal to this beta product? etc.

For me, it seems like for all the challenges that this community/game have since 2013 can be solely answered with platinum/trading. All you need is platinum... might as well turn this game into Beta P2P.

but at the end of the day, why bother? history repeats itself again...hmm not even sure if my reply will be considered as part of the "entire community's needs"..