Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Make 1000000 Credits

Zinthir

Question

So, I didn't want to abuse something that was obviously broken so I didn't receive the award for exploiting warframe.

Just like DE wanted, I now find myself buying more plat in order to get the cores from these people who get 400 plat value for abusing the game. Now, at mastery 9, I'm faced with making 1000000 credits just to buy the legendary core, and would like to know how to do this (I currently have 50000 credits) .

So, I didn't want to abuse something that was obviously broken so I didn't receive the award for exploiting warframe.

Just like DE wanted, I now find myself buying more plat in order to get the cores from these people who get 400 plat value for abusing the game. Now, at mastery 9, I'm faced with making 1000000 credits just to buy the legendary core, and would like to know how to do this (I currently have 50000 credits) .

ok.

HAHAHAHA... good luck

Rubbing salt in OP's wounds..  You're doing it bro...  Why?  XD

Edited by sushidubya

Feels bad right? if they *atleast* gave us some clear info on the game itself.....

ah but what for? for a minor info like a WHOLE NEW F***ING TIER OF CARDS?  yea that would be....unlogical right?

I'm with you bro, DE Scammed us , and the exploiter won,  they exploited the whole modding system basically, and if we (not exploiter or not online every hour of the month)  want to catch up, have to pay HUGE TAXES , sounds completely logical yea....

U used to be able to do endless t3 caps for credits but they nerfed that by not giving keys away any more. So u gonna have to farm them.

Also why u want a legendary core when you can buy a maxed out mod of your choice for like 300 plat or so.

Edited by MindlessWar

Yeah DE goofed with the 2 cores per steel charge bollocks. Should have been 2 cores per account period, but I digress..

Fastest way to make credits is, as others have said, rush t3 voids. Honest advice though is to just hit up invasions with credit rewards and grind for mods/weapons as usual because chain rushing missions is so damn mundane you probably wont reach your goal before you quit out of boredom.

Legendary core + the core you are using it on = no 1million tax.  Just saying. 

Shouldn't everyone actually be happy about this?  It keeps the ... um not as quick people (or the average world population) from just buying and selling core or platinum.

Get a credit booster and run about 25 T3 Void missions, captures are by far the quickest ;)

Absolute first thing you need to do before buying a credit booster and spamming T3's is acquire Master Thief and max it out.

Then get in the habit of running up to each locker and hoping it will turn green.

Unfortunately, if you're trying to collect credits, that will reduce the amount you make dramatically, so definitely don't do that.

master thief is great when farming resources (especially rare resources)

but if you're looking for credit farming, then it really will reduce your overall credits per hour.

you might make an additional 1-2k credits per mission, but when you can run 3 missions in the time of one...

you've lost out on 50k...

honestly skip buying the core tell the owner to max a mod for you save literally a million credits

seriously. 400 plat for the core but 500 plat for the max mod ?  100 plat is $4.  How many minutes of T3 missions are you going to run over $4 ?

Or.  Or.  Buy the naked mod and pour credits and fusion cores into it over a month and save yourself a lot of platinum.  My serration isn't maxed.  Boo.  I'm missing out on 15% more damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!