Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Sawnoff Shottys!

Mallows

I was just messing with my Tigris shotty and was thinking "we need more shotty handheld weapons, cuz sometimes i want to use my Grinklock and still have a shotty that isnt broncos(cuz no me gusta broncos)" Also breach reload animations for double barrels are AWSOOOME! anywho, obviously this would come in single or akimbo style. Now gonna post the stats. 

Single Shotty: Impact:110 Slash:95 Puncture:10 Accuracy:9.0 FireRate:2.0 (would shoot one shot with one Click unlike tigris) Crit:1.5x 10% Status:17% Mag:2 Reload:1.3 Trigger:Semi-auto

Akimbo Shotty: Impact:117 Slash:98 Puncture:8 Accuracy:8.0 FireRate:2.0 Crit:2.0x 20% Status:19% Mag:4 Reload:1.9 Trigger:Semi-auto

I can't think of a name for them now but here's a concept of what im thinking (not my drawing, from fallout concept artbook) just add some glowy bits to it and booya!(will draw one out later when i have time)

SawedOffShotgunCA.jpg

We need these. So much. When I made my Sanguine warframe I suggested and infested version of these to be his signature weapon (like Paris is to Banshee), but I never went into them much. With Damage 2.0 I'm revising all my old frame concepts... might do more in that direction :D