Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] Operation: Burning Lotus [Open Rp]

Morec0

Reviere

E Prime, Earth.

The second Reviere began looking around the area for signs of the rogue tenno, she caught sight of a strange-looking machine. Stranger than any other grineer tech she had seen before, small and single body-shaped with thrusters littering the sides. The only people who could make use of such a craft would be those with neural links, Corpus techs...and Tenno. From what the message entailed, her objective was a particularly resourceful Vauban.

She had to make contact with him. Contrary to protocol, the Saryn activated her short range open communications. Anyone within a 100m radius would pick up on her, and subsequently be able to track her. Or possibly assault her, something Reviere had prepared for. And apparently something that this other one, who was marked on her HUD, had prepared for.

"Fellow Tenno, do not flee. I don't wish to harm you, just to return you home. Come, let's speak on more private channels."

character: Acrim

"Is she talking to me or this other warframe?" I said to myself as I climb my way up to what look like a shoulder pad of a heavy gunner. As I reach the top I get hit by a heavy branch. Everything goes black. 

Edited by mercenaryfighter2947

Character: The Idol, The Wild / The Hunter, The Loosed

The Wild's claws embedded themselves in the trunk of the tree as Saryn and Ash sat in as she went for Hunter. The Vauban backed away, firing shots, only to leap to one side as the Idol manifested next to him. He fired at the Loki, but the bullets passed right through as the decoy vanished.

Two more Idols appeared on either side of him. "Little, little flower," the Loki tsk'd. "You didn't think that you could get away with your betrayal for long, did you? With your misplaced loyalty, with your fratricide, sororicide, amicicide  by proxy? How long did you think you could outrun the vengeance of those of your kin you murder with your allegiance?"

The Hunter dropped his rifle and pulled his dual latos out, pointing one at each Idol. The Wild had been pulled away by Loosed, so the Vauban and Loki were left all alone. "And what do you intend to do that's different? Hmm?"

The Idols chuckled. "Just like a treacherous Lotus slave... This isn't murder," each Loki shrugged with a wide gesture. "This is  capital punishment. Or will be..."

Alyssa quaked as she heard the accusations of the Loki.  Crimes like those should not go unpunished.  She looked back to Scor, who nodded,  and she drew a bead on the back of the Vauban's head with her Latron Prime.  Scor stepped past her on the branch, arm blades extending, warframe lighting up with energy.  A silent countdown passed between them, so in tune with each other.  A moment of silence passed, then the mettalic report of a Latron Prime and the burst of a blinking Ash cut simultaneously through the silence.

Character: Saint

*Grineer lancers have opened fire on Saint, accusing him of being a Lotus spy*

What the hell are these guys thinking?! They HIRED me!

*Saint dispatches two or three lancers in quick succession*

Are they screwing with us?

*Saint drops a SHOCK and the remaining Grineer lancers hit the ground lifeless, Sweeps beeps in confusion*

Well we're not getting paid now. Might as well bail...

*As Saint turns to leave, he comes face-to-face with a Grineer Napalm*

Aw hell...

*The napalm goes to grab Saint, But he ducks under the napalms grasp, raises his Boltor to the napalm's chin, and kills him on the spot*

Damn. Yeah, we're dipping.

*Saint activates his speed and navigates his way out of the outpost*

Character: Alya, Chorus Banshee

VEiIOC2.png

Groggily the Banshee opened her eyes, red warnings flashing across her HUD. Dismissing them she saw her fellow Tenno in various states of activity. Pushing herself up, she motioned to one "My Rifle, bring it here, then go get me as many spare power cells as you can." the Excalibur hesitated "That's an order Tenno, MOVE IT!"

She sat up, ears ringing as she was handed her rifle. Checking it for damage, she was relieved to find it had none. The Excalibur hurried back, carrying set of power cells, slotting them in to their ports, some of the red warnings dissapeared. Others more worryingly did not. Her Sonar was down it seemed, along with two of the four dampers needed for Silence.

Standing uneasily, the Banshee holstered her rifle at her back, drawing her Scythe. "It is time to finish this," she announced, walking towards the door. Directing all of her new energy towards her taxed shield generators, her Banshee warframe began to glow blue as they were overcharged. Hefting the Reaper, she calmly walked past where Dart stood unloading shot after shot at the Grineer. 

She broke into a jog as the first shots began to bounce off her shield, accelerating into a sprint as she spotted the nearest Grineer, a simple Lancer. In a panic he fired at her, his Grakata roaring as it burnt through ammo, nothing touched her. Reaching him she brought her Reaper around in a graceful arc, removing the clones head and entire right shoulder. feeling more shots deflect of her shield she pirouetted, sending a SonicBoom at the three Grineer, crushing their armour with its force.
Spinning her scythe she ran towards another group of clones, ducking low as she approached, she launched a spinning attack, killing three with a single swing. On and on she carried her path of destruction through the Grineer ranks, lashing out with both her Scythe and SonicBooms at anything that came within her range.
Withdrawing her blade from a clones shoulder, she stopped. The Grineer had formed a ring around her, each aiming in at her. A single Grineer stepped forward. "Drop your weapon scum, we have you surrounded." Banshee complied. "Good, now, raise your hands." Again the Banshee did as he asked.
"Take her prisoner!" The lone Grineer commanded, pointing at two Heavy Gunners, lowering their Gorgons, they began to approach. 
Behind her helmet, the Banshee smiled. Drawing from every last bit of energy she had left, the Banshee slammed her hands down to the ground, unleashing her SoundQuake.
Waves of Infrasound pulsed out around her,puncturing every Grineer around her.
The pressure waves proved to much for many of the clones, their heads literally exploding from the overpressure. Others resisted, only to find that they could not breathe, their lungs compressed by the powerful soundwaves.
The Banshee held it for as long as she could, only stopping after her multiple warnings of "Immanent Systems Failure" flashed across her HUD. Weakly standing, the Banshee looked around her. Not a single Grineer trooper showed any semblance of life. 
Picking up her Reaper Prime, she turned to walk back, when a faint moaning caught her ear. 
It was the Grineer Commander, walking over she glanced at his battered body, before putting him out of her misery with a single Bolto shot to the head.

Returning to where her fellow Tenno stood she stated "You guys should be alright here by yourself until the Lotus can send a clean-up team." 
An with that she turned and walked off to where her transport ship was hidden. Ready to head back to base for some much needed down time.

*Saint catches sight of the injured Banshee*

HEY! Hey you!

*He approaches the Banshee*

Edited by SaintOfWar

character: destron 

a new voice cut into his head. suddenly the ship gave a little jump upwards and spiraled out of control. destron took out a utility knife and tied a wire around the end. he tore open the ships cockpit and threw the knife into a branch and was pulled out. he looked behind him and saw a falling ash frame. he fumbled for a second with his pouch then took out a bastille grenade and threw it at the falling frame. it exploded and suspended him. swinging his legs back and forth he gained enough moment to swing out the the suspended ash and bring him safely to the  ground.  

Character: Evanescence

Just as Evanescence claimed the reward for his successful extermination of Carpo solo, he was called to Uranus, under the instructions of "Back-up is needed. The Grineer resistance proved to be much more of a handful than expected. I require you to clean up and exterminate all life." Unsure of whoever or whatever he is providing back-up for, Evanescence sighed as he reached his destination.

The moment he entered the mission, it was easy to find out that there was an overwhelming number of Grineer, so many that it completely filled his HUD with red dots indicated by his Enemy Sense. But it was good that he brought his Penta. With strategic placement of the grenades, he can at least wipe out 75% of the Grineer resistance. Activating invisibility, Evanescence placed the grenades as he planned. Unleashing a wave of energy with a swing of his hand, he un-armed the entire room of Grineer. With their collective will, they rushed at what they thought was a warframe (Decoy) to pummel it to death...! A massive explosion followed, wiping Evanescence's HUD clean of hostilities.

Evanescence strolled back to his ship. "No sign of life, except for you. Good job" was the Lotus' compliment, but he paid no heed to it anyway.

Character: Ciaran | Ash

"This was supposed to be an easy job." Ciaran thought "Slip in, kill the target, slip out, get paid, easy." He sighed, "But there are no easy jobs anymore."

He checked the his Detron making sure it was ready before braking into a run. Speeding past Grineer too surprised by the sudden appearance of a Tenno to shoot. He found his target turnig a coner.

"Now for the first fun part." He thought as he swung his left elbow at the Grineer's face. Following up he kicked the target's leg backward and placed the barrel of his Detron on his victim's face...

...And pulled the trigger.

Character: Dalagan, Loki

Faction: Tenno Mercenary

Dalagan: You are asking a lot on assassinating one of us? *while inside his own helmet has betraying smile* How much will you pay for this?

Vay Hek: Bring the chest. *waves at Grineers behind him who brings between Dalagan and Vay Hek a chest then opens this. Full of intelligence, resources and credits*

Dalagan: Who is the target I need good intelligence before judging will I do that? Which faction is this person under command of?

Vay Hek: There is actually two of them. One in here at Earth and two of them at Outer Terminus now.

Dalagan: What have they done? *as scolds his swindle helmet's jaw place or where he thinks it would be*

Vay Hek: Names are Sway and Votary at the Outer Terminus and Destron at the E-Prime. Reason why you should kill them is that they has brought me a lot of work on the politics and has made me run out of soldiers.

Dalagan: Sure I will deliver the message then. Will you pay now or after the mission?

Vay Hek: *smiles widely* Always after the mission. No loose ends.

Dalagan: Of course. I accept your mission. *Vay Hek and Dalagan shakes hands then Dalagan heads to Outer Terminus*

At the ship where Dalagan is piloting he watches outside to Uranus thinking that what would be going on in there. When he turns towards Pluto and soon arrives to planet's atmosphere.

Edited by Revel72

C: Reviere

L: E Prime

The event played out, almost as if in slow motion. The Ash impacted a tree on his way to disable the craft and limply fell downward. Then, from the craft, her target, the Vauban leaped out. Through a rather impressive set of quick thinking and action, he slowed the unconscious ally's decent and safely landed.

Reviere wasted no time, she quickly holstered her vipers and made a sprint for the pair. Thankfully she stocked up on resuscitation kits for her MIA mission. Switching her comms to "audible only", she spoke to the Vauban, "Make space." The Saryn outstretched her arm and activated the kit. Energy emitted from the conduit in her hand and arced over to the Ash. Ouroboros decided to float next to the Vauban to provide his own partner the space she needed.

Even while reviving the man, she had to wonder what his mission was. He had his locator, but acted outside of the orders given to herself. All in all, answers would only be provided with everyone coming home.  

Faction: Tenno Mercenaries (Peace contract with Conflagration and Lotus. Not known about Celduun, Dart, Voud or Lyse)

As Dalagan's ship landed having Elektromagnetic and energy scanner scanning the area around him in 50 meters scale he raised up from the ship to feel the cold weather as his ship stands on a snow. He breath quickly but patiently. Jumped off from his ship's roof while ship locked down shielding itself totally and no ways to hack in. Dalagan landed on snow and looked at the view eyes sliding between mountains of snow. Then said to itself. "Hunt has began" *as reloaded his Hek with self collapsing slugs having up to 8 shots in disposal and enough damage to one shot shields even with maxinum redirection.

As his sidearm was stuck on his thighs Castanas enough explosive to cause heart attack with the electricity. Dalagan was having a backpack on his back having same scanner as on the ship and some other tools just to ensure the mission success totally. He raised his Hek as his feet has on their sides magnetized to keep tightly close his own combat knife. Dalagan took started to run down the mountain and arrived to front door what had signal of Sway's and Votary's visit. Also saw some odd looking scorchings on room's roof. He turned invisibility on and went deep inside to base.

character: Acrim

When I regained my focus I was on the ground. When I looked around I saw a vauban and a sayrn. Then I remembered the tree and how hard it hit me. "Did I pass out?" "What happened to the rouge tenno?" So many questions were in my head. I quickly rolled forward and took out my aklex and aimed at both of their heads. But seeing that they were unarmed I put them away. " My name is Acrim." "who are you?"   

character: destron 

" i am Destron and this is someone. i get the feeling you two where sent to get and detain me on account of me going rogue? now if you both don't mind i have some where i was trying to go and a ship to recover." he turned and began to walk in the direction of the smoking remains of the make do ship.  

Character: Alya, Chorus Banshee

VEiIOC2.png

Back on her transport, the Alya assesed the damage to her Warframe for the first time. Numerous scratches marred its surface, but nothing had punctured through to her underarmour, that was a relief. Looking through its systems, she saw that in addition to her Sonar and Silence modules being down, her suits life support and optical enhancements were offline, it got worse, the suits main shield generator had burnt itself out during the fighting and the strength enhancers in its arms had been damaged as well.

She groaned audibly.

The suit could fix most damage itself given time and a supply of energy, but several of the damaged components were modifications and so would have to be repaired manually.

The transport now safely in dark space, Alya removed her helmet, and then stepped out of her Warframe, without it she felt... flimsy. Hauling the damaged armour across the ships small cabin she opened the cryopod inside, lifting the suit inside, then closing it. The pods systems would interface with those of her Warframe, expediting the repair process.

Sighing, she walked back to the pilots seat, opening a comm channel, "Yes Tenno, what is it?"

"Damage to my gear is greater than first reported, I request access to somewhere I can make repairs." Said Alya.

"Granted, now let's see... There is nothing in the immediate vicinity, but if you can get to the Station soon enough you should be able to get through to the Mars Sector where there is an Unmanned Dojo."

Alya muttered her thanks before terminating the channel. Mars. Even with the Solar Rail that would be a 10 hour flight. 10 hours without the option of cryosleep.

Setting the course, Alya sat down. Reaching over to the console she made a few deft movements before the sound of music filled the cabin. It was a guilty pleasure, but one she felt she had earned today. Closing her eyes, she lay back. Music or not, it would be a long flight.

"You may call me Reviere." The Saryn mentioned to the Ash, Acrim. "You were indeed knocked unconscious by a rather solid impact against a tree branch, but thankfully, I see very little damage sustained otherwise." Being knocked out by a tree branch would be embarrassing in any other world, however, the Orokin-grown trees on Earth had a tendency to be harder than steel. Hopefully that fact would save Acrim from wounded pride. 

Turning to the Vauban, "Destron, I do not know of Acrim's mission, but mine was of MIA search and rescue. Detention is not a priority, nor one I wish to enact, but I would prefer to complete my mission with a rescue."

Character: Evanescence

Inside his transport, Evanescence fiddled with the comm system, first for the rewards from the mission: A measly 2900 credits. Sighing, Evanescence slumped back on his pilot seat and took off his helmet. His transport ship had a cloaking ability, just like his Warframe and his trusty shade, and only the most acute sensors will be able to detect his ship, as long as the cloak is active.

Just as Evanescence closed his eyes to enjoy his brief moment of tranquility, a beeping noise shot him out of the short-lived peace he was experiencing.

Checking his comms, Evanescence was silent, before finally asking,"What is it?" "Intelligence has discovered a facility in Mars where the Corpus plans to exploit the rich resources of Mars to create a deadly new robotic proxy. I want you to infiltrate this facility and erase the research data. Also, leave no one standing." Responded the comm, before adding,"You will not be doing this alone, Tenno, for the facility is heavily guarded. I believe this future comrade of yours is heading for the unmanned dojo around that area to repair her damaged gear. She is still unaware of this task assigned to her. I want you to head there to make preparations."

Snorting, Evanescence said, "You really underestimate my capabilities, don't you... Annoying as ever." There was the usual acidity in his words and tone, which are distinctive characteristics of him. "I know you can do it alone, but I want to see how you work with other Tenno as a team. Tenno are the strongest when grouped together. You will understand that one day." Was the reply Evanescence gotten.

Disconnecting from the comms, Evanescence set it to auto pilot, selecting his destination. The estimated flight time is 10 hours. Great to catch some shut-eye. "Who will this team-mate be? Will we work in sync with one another?" Wondered Evanescence as his flow of thoughts subsequently put him to sleep.

Character: Darul, Volt

Darul is standing on the mercenary ship's resting room being extremely bored when suddenly spy node of the ship had caught a transmission he turned around to look on the table where is PSMC picked it up lifted up his helmet took a fruit to eat as he listened the transmission then read it just to make sure that he didn't miss anything. He released a positive croon as his mouth went from both sides up. He ate the fruit pocketed the Mini computer and pulled the helmet on his face. Walked towards a drop pod. Leaving a message to pilot what is his college.

He stepped on the pod closed the door and launched manually himself towards Mars as he had set his weapons he felt the push upwards as drop pod flied towards the surface of mars after few seconds drop pod alarm went on about that an Anti Air missile is heading towards him. He smiled good nothing will not identify the sender he opened up the door of drop pod and jumped off as Anti Air missile blow it up just 10 seconds after his leap.

Darul: WOOOHOOO! *he screamed from extremely enjoyable free fall he knew that alarm would set on but nothing will stop him and his trusty old M1A4 redesigned from thousands years old human design weapon. 8 rounds per magazine of one shot kills and he had inserted some surprises on the weapon also, made weapon to be totally manually reloaded by rechamber tactic. Unlocking more damage to weapon. His own trusty Twin Viper Wraiths didn't want to wait for kills much as his Lecta.

On free fall Darul saw a metal pylon to swing on and he did traveling high speed on air confusing Corpus forces on the ground he swing even closer of the unmanned dojo. He breached closer in to this but as he finally arrived closer only few scientists barely stopping him he blasted wide open their skulls with his rifle and looked at the door walked closer of it beautiful art like door was waiting to be manned up but something was bothering Darul yet something ordinary has been hidden in this vault and it must be extremely well trapped and manned by Orokin or anything.

But he also knew that these men can not be Corpus, Grineer or Infestation. He left few auto turrets to guard it he think for a moment that what he should set to be targets even other Tenno or only Corpus. He thought twice and set the turrets shoot only Corpus these turrets are really well shielded and are protected against EMP or losing power by major shut down at the section. He went deeper to west of outpost to clean it up and smile on his utter fatality of his rifle. Finally perfect rifle for him when he was finally done he went back to the door of unmanned dojo.

Sat down on top of turret opened his helmet and ate a bit his lunch bread thinking that this will take a while but he will have fun while they comes. Corpus is not going to give up on the unmanned dojo maybe filled from loot and technology of Orokin and Warframe.

"You may call me Reviere." The Saryn mentioned to the Ash, Acrim. "You were indeed knocked unconscious by a rather solid impact against a tree branch, but thankfully, I see very little damage sustained otherwise." Being knocked out by a tree branch would be embarrassing in any other world, however, the Orokin-grown trees on Earth had a tendency to be harder than steel. Hopefully that fact would save Acrim from wounded pride. 

Turning to the Vauban, "Destron, I do not know of Acrim's mission, but mine was of MIA search and rescue. Detention is not a priority, nor one I wish to enact, but I would prefer to complete my mission with a rescue."

C:Acrim

L: E prime

He turned to Revier. "I was not sent by the lotus or anyone to find Destron or meet you Reviere." " I was sent here because I heard that Grineer mercenaries have been sending ambushes on me and I can find out why on earth.(turning towards Deston) "  When I heard him running through the bushes I thought he was anoth-." Suddenly a he heard a distinct  "Attaf!"(attack in grineer language) followed by a shower of bullets. He and his comrades spring in action.  

​character: destro

"oh boy exactly what i need a grineer attack." he said as a burst of fire barely skimmed across his helmet. rolling to cover he took out three tesla bots and stuck them to grineer lancers. as they set about shocking all near them he shot others in the head. he stood and turned to face what would have been the other two thirds but was nothing but a pile of dead grineer. "i am suddenly glad i didn't have to fight either of you two."

Character: Saint

*Watching the ship take off*

Well. So much for that. Do you think she was the one who mucked up our job?

*Sweeps whoops*

Heh, yeah.

*Saint slowly scans his environment. He is just now taking in how barren Uranus really is*

Wow. This place is just so... Lifeless...

*Looks back at the Grineer outpost*

Like those Grineer...

*He looks at the ground for a moment, then up at the sky*

Hey Sweeps, How do you suppose we get home?

C:Acrim

L: E prime

As the last grinner died with a bullet in his skull I turned to see that the others also finished killing all their targets. As I walked pass I saw something very strange, as I turned around and I saw what looked like a corpus crewman. He was wearing grineer armor but I saw underneath was a corpus uniform in one of its pockets was  a pack of 10,000 credits." all for a measly little 10,000 credits" I muttered as I picked up the credits and stuffed them in one of my pockets. Then I turned around and saw Destron working on his ship again and Reviere collecting a bunch of poisonous plants so I decided to become useful help out with the broken ship.

It didn't take long to Dalagan that he found his targets but he wasn't after a kill he was after a small made up crime scene. Nobody dead nobody known what happened to them. He silently unsheathed his BO as Votary and Sway were unlocking the cells but as Votary started opening other one and Sway at other side of room his eyes didn't take long time on scanning delicious critical hit point on Votary as he got closer of this by closing near of him like not known animal from the danger Dalagan stroke really hard on Votary's neck's left side staggering away from control module.

Another blow was lead on Votary's chest and hit like a sniper rifle's bullet but much more painful same time paralyzing him totally but he left low whine from pain what raised attention on Sway he teleported on the watching balcony as Sway saw her partner down and one radical blow able to be seen on neck. She raised her weapon scanning around places but didn't realize hunter above her just as she heard a whistle of air a BO was tightly locking her both shoulders and left arm. As Dalagan stood locking the BO's ground pointing end behind his right leg.

Dalagan: Well Well Well conflagration. This were easier than I thought. How about a duel? If I win I will do to you two my things and leave you alone. If you win I will explain everything what I did to your grizzly partner and why I did it. *releases Mag knocking away the shotgun and other weapons. Grabs a huge metal bar slightly heavier than BO of his gives his BO to Sway* Now... Fight! *as he spin around the metal bar looking like a dancer but with a mean end for somebody and knowing how to use his tool. Then pointed another end at Mag what is from behind relied between two fingers*

Character: Darul, Volt

Darul's mind was flowing on clouds that would be behind the door as his first thought was ton of guards probably infestation or Orokin, then beautiful hallways and finally rooms full of loot his curiosity is huge but so is his steadfast and patience. He knew that he can go hunt some more Corpus if he feels like it but he decided to stay for little while finally able to lie somewhere else than on bed awaiting for orders to action. He was patient and waiting for these two others arrive.

After thinking a while the thought of going for hunt he decided that this will be their test. That will they survive or will they need to fall back. Darul had already made doors and walls around the unmanned dojo to be a huge unbreakable wall. Allowing nobody else than Tenno to enter if he finds them worthy. He started gathering materials to produce few cameras set them on the few doors where these Tenno can gather up and wait that door would respond but Darul had the remote control for them.

Edited by Revel72

Hunter's shields were just enough to stop the Latron's bullet from being a death-shot, but before he could respond to it the Ash was on him, knocking him to the ground. His rifle was knocked from his reach and there was no time to go for any of his other weapons. He-

The wind picked up. Not just a solitary gust, not just a little in speed, the light breeze of earlier turned into a full-on gale. The winds picked up, tearing loose branches from trees and bending everything to the tornadoes swirling just yards away. Hunter looked over, seeing the Loosed channeling her power into it as even the Wild struggled to keep from being pulled into it, growling and yelling in rage.

Hunter kicked the Ash off of him and ran for Loosed, nodding gratefully to his ally. He kept running, singling her to drop the attack and fall back for the retreat as well. She did, and as soon as she was free of the winds' pull the Wild charged towards them.

She was called back by a whistle and snap from Idol; stopping dead in her tracks, turning, and walking back towards the other as her blood-red energy claws faded away.

The Loki looked at the Ash, and bowed his head slowly and reverently. "My thanks for the assistance, fellow warrior; I'm sorry it was for naught." The Valkyr stood by Idol's side, shoulders slumped, huffing for air.

Character: Reviere

"These ambushes," Reviere quipped, wiping the blood off of one of her Kama, "they don't happen to be frequent, do they?" 

"Once every 2 weeks." I say focusing back onto to one of the circuits. "Mostly in groups of 24." I say as I took a small micro maintenance shade  and placing it on the circuits as it beeps curiously then floats inside a small opening. " this should help out if this ever breaks down again." I say toward Destron.

Hunter's shields were just enough to stop the Latron's bullet from being a death-shot, but before he could respond to it the Ash was on him, knocking him to the ground. His rifle was knocked from his reach and there was no time to go for any of his other weapons. He-

The wind picked up. Not just a solitary gust, not just a little in speed, the light breeze of earlier turned into a full-on gale. The winds picked up, tearing loose branches from trees and bending everything to the tornadoes swirling just yards away. Hunter looked over, seeing the Loosed channeling her power into it as even the Wild struggled to keep from being pulled into it, growling and yelling in rage.

Hunter kicked the Ash off of him and ran for Loosed, nodding gratefully to his ally. He kept running, singling her to drop the attack and fall back for the retreat as well. She did, and as soon as she was free of the winds' pull the Wild charged towards them.

She was called back by a whistle and snap from Idol; stopping dead in her tracks, turning, and walking back towards the other as her blood-red energy claws faded away.

The Loki looked at the Ash, and bowed his head slowly and reverently. "My thanks for the assistance, fellow warrior; I'm sorry it was for naught." The Valkyr stood by Idol's side, shoulders slumped, huffing for air.

Scor stopped for a moment, looking up at Alyssa, and turned back to the Loki and Valkyr.  He sheathed his arm-blades and folded his fist into his other hand in front of himself and bowed slightly.  

"My pleasure.  After you accusations, my ally-" as he was speaking, Alyssa dropped, literally, in next to him, landing in a crouch and rising. "- could not remain inactive.  I apologize for my own failure, as no crime should go unpunished.  Might I know who you are?"