Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The One Warframe I Want They Won't Make Gurantee It...

Arlayn

Considering Warframes are fully armored up warriors there is one warframe they WILL NOT MAKE... A warframe with composite eyes... Some more bug like in appearance... something with eyes that will look awesome when they glow instead of random dots all around the head. Of course they won't make this cause then it will look like a Kamen Rider lol... aww It would be so cool if I can make a Warframe look like a Kamen Rider. I love armored up heros!!! :D

Or something like guyver :3 I mean a frame that controls nano bugs with a bug appearance would be so freakin cool

I know right something bugish... besides It would be fun if like a horde of bugs crawled all over a Grineer and ate them right infront of you slowly and eventully when the enemies health reaches zero they start flailing around and fall to the ground as they die falling on the ground in a slow, and painful death... BUGS!!!

I know right something bugish... besides It would be fun if like a horde of bugs crawled all over a Grineer and ate them right infront of you slowly and eventully when the enemies health reaches zero they start flailing around and fall to the ground as they die falling on the ground in a slow, and painful death... BUGS!!!

Ah man, that sounds so lovely :3 enemies crying in pain while your bugs gnaw on their brains..... So its decided :D We need a bug frame xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...