Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Dead Eye Aura Inferior To Rifle Amp In Every Way?

Naftal

I imagine the low damage is because they stack and could add up to massive damage, but honestly if you have a team of 4 sniper rifles all using this aura, you will probably need a massive damage boost for a lot of mission types anyway =D

I imagine the low damage is because they stack and could add up to massive damage, but honestly if you have a team of 4 sniper rifles all using this aura, you will probably need a massive damage boost for a lot of mission types anyway =D

But why would anybody do that ever, when they can stack 4 rifle amps instead, get way more damage boost, way more bonus warframe-mod capacity, and lets say even 1 of the team is using a non-sniper: with 4 rifle amps, he still gets the fully stacked bonus.

Without somewhat major changes to what we already understand about Warframe, there is litterally no reason to favor Dead Eye over Rifle Amp.  Rifle Amp is even far more abundant.

So the only people who this'll make a lick of difference to is starting players who don't have other auras and probably don't even have a (good?) sniper rifle ANYways.

Why do you do such things, DE?  D:  Help us...  help you.  HELP us...  HELP you... 0:

But it's ok to use 4 Rifle Amp in group, getting more bonus damage than using 4 Dead Eye?

Rifle Amp still works on snipers.

Why is the new "sniper amp" Dead Eye so bad? 5 mod points max, +20% damage max, only works on snipers...

Yeah, it's worthless. I just tested Dead eye's damage verse rifle amp and it is clearly worse.

Rifle amp still works with Sniper rifles, so if anyone get dead hold onto it, because there is no way to know if DE is going to remove rifle amp ability from working with snipers rifles.