Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Because I definitely know what those are. Absolutely.))

Miranda picked out a black V neck which she promptly slipped into before undoing the ponytail in her hair. "Okay, let's go." She started to leave. Meanwhile, Leviathan remained still, the only motion about him being the slow rise and fall of his chest and his eyes, tracing Crimson no matter where he went.

Droben continued to go about his business in the kitchen, helping out where he could, and making suggestions to some of the more open-minded cooks.

Miranda paused in the doorway and smirked. "He's sizing you up. That way if he ever has to attack you, he's already looked over you physically and psychologically so that he knows all of your weaknesses. He does it to everyone, probably why he's never lost a fight." She left the room, leaving only Crimson and Leviathan.

(sorry had to leave for a bit)

"One example includes ancient Orokin technology, such as this." Felix said, pulling out one of his pistols and handing it grip first to

Abra.

Abra slowly, reverently took the pistol. "Bronco Prime... that is one hell of a hand-cannon. Reconstructed from parts found in the Towers, right?... 139 damage level, 4 shots per second, extremely effective at close range, though no polarity... all unmodified. This gun is a pocket-sized Hek." He tore his gaze from the gun to Felix "WTS, or WTT?" Edited by Achaix

Abra slowly, reverently took the pistol. "Lex Prime... that is one hell of a hand-cannon. Reconstructed from parts found in the Towers, right?... 85 damage level, 2 shots per second, V polarity... all unmodified." He tore his gaze from the gun to Felix "WTS, or WTT?"

(actually is one of 2 akbronco prime.  probably should have made that more clear)

Edited by Braslazer

Miranda left the room with a smile on her face as she started for the local bar. Meanwhile, Leviathan seemed content to remain in the room, tracking Crimson with his eyes, though he did not leave the bedroom nor did he shift his position.

After a while, Droben found himself with little to do after his interactions with the various chefs and cooks. He returned to the head chef. "Anything else? I've expended my usefulness going around satisfying your little mundane tasks."

Abra slowly, reverently took the pistol. "Bronco Prime... that is one hell of a hand-cannon. Reconstructed from parts found in the Towers, right?... 139 damage level, 4 shots per second, extremely effective at close range, though no polarity... all unmodified. This gun is a pocket-sized Hek." He tore his gaze from the gun to Felix "WTS, or WTT?"

"AKbronco, actually."  Felix said, pulling out the second pistol from his side.  "And this one isn't for sale, it's my own personal weapon, but I have other Prime weapons available for purchase at my shop."

Droben turned to leave before wheeling right back around. "What do you mean, 'keep it up and I'm out of here?' That doesn't really seem to fit in the sentence, I don't quite catch your meaning."

"It means keep giving me your same attitude and you're fired"

"I don't know, I always find it risky to trade Argon Crystals, considering their short shelf life.  However, I would be fine negotiating some sort of deal."

"You misunderstand. These crystals," Abra said, offering Felix one. "Have been perfected. Took me seven months, but I figured out a chemical compound that halts their deterioration but still allows their use in Foundries." The Oberon grinned. "Quite a game breaker... but it takes a while for the compound to be absorbed by the crystal, and requires a rare isotope of Rubedo to stabilize the result. Nevertheless, I've built up quite a hoard."

"You misunderstand. These crystals," Abra said, offering Felix one. "Have been perfected. Took me seven months, but I figured out a chemical compound that halts their deterioration but still allows their use in Foundries." The Oberon grinned. "Quite a game breaker... but it takes a while for the compound to be absorbed by the crystal, and requires a rare isotope of Rubedo to stabilize the result. Nevertheless, I've built up quite a hoard."

"Wow, umm, how much do you have?"

Droben feigned a look of shock as he was drawn back, hand to his breast. "Sir! That is no way to talk to a lady!" He smiled and took on his casual stance once again. "Look, I just wanna make some good food. I know how to make sushi, I know how to chop potatoes, and I know what rice is." Droben's eyes rolled into his skull as he recalled one particularly patronizing chef. "I just... ah never mind. I have a feeling that you don't care about what I have to say."

Droben headed around the kitchen and began to put things back where they belong, but he stopped when he reached the cutting board. "Give me five minutes, and then say whatever you want, okay? Hell, I won't even come up with some snappy retort to whatever you have to say if you let me do this, 'kay boss?"

Abra smiled wider, if that was even possible. "154 Perfect Crystals. Enough to make any man rich. It's a good thing the Corpus haven't heard of me yet."

"That's enough to make 30 Hydroids, 10 Nikana, and 2 sets of Silva and Aegis.  All while taking as much time as you want."  Felix's jaw couldn't help but drop.  "Abra, I believe this is the start of both a beautiful friendship and business venture."

"That's enough to make 30 Hydroids, 10 Nikana, and 2 sets of Silva and Aegis.  All while taking as much time as you want."  Felix's jaw couldn't help but drop.  "Abra, I believe this is the start of both a beautiful friendship and business venture."

"Likewise." He offered his hand. "Partners?"