Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

At that moment, Felix and Abra made trading history.

Of course, neither knew that eventually, after 5 years of good business and new products, they would build a company that would fund the inevitable Revolution against the Grineer and, to top it all off, would replace the Corpus as head supplier of manufactured goods in the Solar System and beyond.

But for now, it was a handshake loaded with promise, profit, and most importantly, friendship.

((That's it for me, folks. I need to get some sleep IRL))

At that moment, Felix and Abra made trading history.

Of course, neither knew that eventually, after 5 years of good business and new products, they would build a company that would fund the inevitable Revolution against the Grineer and, to top it all off, would replace the Corpus as head supplier of manufactured goods in the Solar System and beyond.

But for now, it was a handshake loaded with promise, profit, and most importantly, friendship.

((That's it for me, folks. I need to get some sleep IRL))

((Well now you know that we have to change history and have Droben assassinate Abra in a fit of drunken, jealous rage))

*Shyla shrugs, putting the last pup in it's bed for sleep* "Alright, let's go to the springs" *Shyla says with a smile as they head off. Once they arrive they'd find Fae leaving, towel wrapped around her torso. She offers a simple nod before she leavers herself. Leaving Shyla and Nyr primarily to themselves*

Just as he had done the day before, after cleaning up the restaurant Droben began to cook. This time however, he caught himself as he reached for the ingredients and decided to try something different. Minutes later, he approached the head chef, holding something behind his back. "Ahem."

Just as he had done the day before, after cleaning up the restaurant Droben began to cook. This time however, he caught himself as he reached for the ingredients and decided to try something different. Minutes later, he approached the head chef, holding something behind his back. "Ahem."

*The head chef seems to be busy writing something* "Yes Droben?"

Droben slid a wooden cutting board onto the table and with a quiet, mellow voice said, "Katsuo Sashimi. I figured that it'd be more your... taste given the type of cuisine I've seen around here. Some fresh katsuo sliced up and put with some other fresh herbs and vegetables. Just thought you might like a taste." Droben lowered his head a bit in preparation for the inevitable criticism.

Droben's eyes glinted at the unexpected approval. "Well, it's some sliced Katsuo fish, obviously," he chuckled nervously, "along with a little bit of homemade soy sauce, some lime and orange juices, I also put on a mixture of grapeseed and sesame on, and uh, some ginger, chives, cilantro, and sesame seeds just for decoration and some extra flavor." Droben seemed uncharacteristically nervous as he spoke.