Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Shyla smiles as she swims about in the warm pool* "This is nice...did you want something to eat? We can get food in here"

"Really?? Sweet!"

She starts quickly and energetically going on about what she possibly wants.

"- Buttherecouldalsobethecharredskateorthe-"

She gasps for breath and clears her throat.

"... Sorry..."

Nyrvynai giggles and swims around Shyla.

"I don't normally get to be around other people and do - well, fun things. I mean, that isn't a job either."

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Really?? Sweet!"

She starts quickly and energetically going on about what she possibly wants.

"- Buttherecouldalsobethecharredskateorthe-"

She gasps for breath and clears her throat.

"... Sorry..."

Nyrvynai giggles and swims around Shyla.

"I don't normally get to be around other people and do - well, fun things. I mean, that isn't a job either."

*Shyla giggles* It's fine...how about some sushi?"

"Well then," Droben said excitedly, "I'll leave you to do with the dish as you may." Droben turned around to exit before turning back to face the cook. "Oh, and do get used to these midnight snacks, being completely honest here, with the lack of too much challenge in the kitchen I am going to get myself busy at night. Just for sh*ts and giggles, if that's alright. Plus the bread made for a great breakfast." Droben began to leave the kitchen.

"Sushi sounds great! I'd love some...!"

She smiles and hugs Shyla. . . Inevitably causing the two to awkwardly fall into the water.

*Shyla comes up, gives Nyr a look, and giggles lightly. She gets out and asks the receptionist to order food for the two of them before quickly returning to the warm waters*

((Not sure if the Shyla/Nyr relationship will end in romance or just BFF-level friendship))

*Meanwhile, back at the Druid...*

Once again, Kate was bored. Lazily rising from her seat, she decided to visit the baths.

On the way, she saw Abra and a Hydroid toast their partnership for the third time, which, for some reason, did not intrigue her in the slightest.

Entering the baths, she saw two other Tenno - one of them a Mirage like herself - splashing and chatting in the water. She chose to join them.

"G'day, ladies." She said cheerily. "Mind if I join?"

Sinking into the warm waters, she allowed herself a small smile. "Ahh... this is the life..."

Edited by Achaix

Soon an interceptor ship came near of the dojo building. "Reception this is Damascus Genda. Awaiting permission to enter to dojo" Damascus said. There is a file just created about Damascus Genda. Yet he is new on being Tenno he used to be known as Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda one of the famous mercenaries but as he became Tenno he took Lotus as his cooperative commander because of being member of Dome of Civilizations.

(Nyrvynai's only 15. .~.)

As Shyla pops up and giggles, Nyrvynai joins with her, smiling until her stomach grumbles under the water.

"I'm pretty hungry already..."

Once the other Mirage comes by, Nyr looks curiously to Kate.

Nyrvynai shyly tilts her head to the recently entered Mirage.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Soon an interceptor ship came near of the dojo building. "Reception this is Damascus Genda. Awaiting permission to enter to dojo" Damascus said. There is a file just created about Damascus Genda. Yet he is new on being Tenno he used to be known as Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda one of the famous mercenaries but as he became Tenno he took Lotus as his cooperative commander because of being member of Dome of Civilizations.

*The Hangar opens their forcefield for Damascus to enter* "Welcome Damascus, please keep your weapons holstered and enjoy your stay"

"There is obvious reasons why would I pull out a weapon" Damascus said and flied his interceptor ship inside of the hangar the file showed that Damascus is a Loki Prime. Damascus landed "Well are you two getting inside?" Damascus asked from Rota and Nitaname.

((Not sure if the Shyla/Nyr relationship will end in romance or just BFF-level friendship))

*Meanwhile, back at the Druid...*

Once again, Kate was bored. Lazily rising from her seat, she decided to visit the baths.

On the way, she saw Abra and a Hydroid toast their partnership for the third time, which, for some reason, did not intrigue her in the slightest.

"Well, now that we're partners, how about we go on down to my shop so I can show you some of the merchandise?"  Felix said, around the 5th or 6th toast.

After cleaning up and leaving the kitchen, Droben took another walk through the gardens, pausing now and then to observe the koi fish. Eventually, he made his way to the springs, where three lovely young ladies were swimming, two of which he was familiar with. "Nyrvynai. Kate. Attractive female number three." Droben tipped an invisible hat and kept walking.

"Why not both at the same time?" suggested Miranda as she reached the bar.

After cleaning up and leaving the kitchen, Droben took another walk through the gardens, pausing now and then to observe the koi fish. Eventually, he made his way to the springs, where three lovely young ladies were swimming, two of which he was familiar with. "Nyrvynai. Kate. Attractive female number three." Droben tipped an invisible hat and kept walking.

"Why not both at the same time?" suggested Miranda as she reached the bar.

"Booben." Kate smirked, looking at Droben's behind when his back was turned to the bathing women. "That &#!, though." She murmured.

"Well, now that we're partners, how about we go on down to my shop so I can show you some of the merchandise?"  Felix said, around the 5th or 6th toast.

Abra set his drink down forcefully. "Let us go, then!" He thundered, a slight slur in his words.

(Nyrvynai's only 15. .~.)

As Shyla pops up and giggles, Nyrvynai joins with her, smiling until her stomach grumbles under the water.

"I'm pretty hungry already..."

Once the other Mirage comes by, Nyr looks curiously to Kate.

Nyrvynai shyly tilts her head to the recently entered Mirage.

"Yello. I'm Kate; anything I'm interrupting?" She said, wearing a dark grey one piece bathing suit. She lifted an eyebrow. "I can leave if you want."

Abra set his drink down forcefully. "Let us go, then!" He thundered, a slight slur in his words.

"Come on then!"  Felix said, downing the rest of his drink and marching in the direction of his shop, Abra in tow.  When they got there, Felix raised his arms, gesturing towards the shelves full of inventory.  "Take a look, ask me about anything you see."

"Come on then!"  Felix said, downing the rest of his drink and marching in the direction of his shop, Abra in tow.  When they got there, Felix raised his arms, gesturing towards the shelves full of inventory.  "Take a look, ask me about anything you see."

Now that he had sobered up, Abra fully appreciated the extensive armoury that formed part of Felix's impressive display.

"Let's see... Amprex, good for crowd control... Phage, a wonder with the Grineer... I think that's an Wraith Gorgon... I have to say, this is downright impressive." Suddenly Abra saw the glint of a blade both familiar and inexplicably alien to him. He reached for it, and confirmed his wonderful thoughts. "It's a Galatine. A Galatine Prime..." He seemed close to tears of joy, and laughed. "A good omen! I will talk with my Corpus contacts, see if we can get my compound patented. A good business venture, indeed!"