Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Now that he had sobered up, Abra fully appreciated the extensive armoury that formed part of Felix's impressive display.

"Let's see... Amprex, good for crowd control... Phage, a wonder with the Grineer... I think that's an Wraith Gorgon... I have to say, this is downright impressive." Suddenly Abra saw the glint of a blade both familiar and inexplicably alien to him. He reached for it, and confirmed his wonderful thoughts. "It's a Galatine. A Galatine Prime..." He seemed close to tears of joy, and laughed. "A good omen! I will talk with my Corpus contacts, see if we can get my compound patented. A good business venture, indeed!"

"Woah, wait a second, did you say Corpus contacts?"

Miranda shrugged casually as she took another sip of her drink, it burning the back of her throat as she did so. "I dunno, mebbe."

Hearing a familiar voice as he passed a figure, Droben grinned cruelly. He jumped back into the room. "Hello Krelon!" He tussled where Krelon's hair would be and gave him a hard pat on the back before a seam down the back of his warframe opened and Droben hopped out. "Ladies."

"Yes, but does he have anything to do with Corpus business activities, or is he some sort of outcast?"

Abra chuckled. "A bit of both. He has, over time, obtained the reputation of a mad, though incredibly gifted, scientist. Every once in a while, he goes to the Gas City to keep appearances. That way, the other Corpus underestimate him; they already have hundreds of mad scientists at their command."

((Just made some fanart of Abra at http://abraxascreations.deviantart.com/art/Abra-475391489. Let me know if it's any good))

Abra chuckled. "A bit of both. He has, over time, obtained the reputation of a mad, though incredibly gifted, scientist. Every once in a while, he goes to the Gas City to keep appearances. That way, the other Corpus underestimate him; they already have hundreds of mad scientists at their command."

((Just made some fanart of Abra at http://abraxascreations.deviantart.com/art/Abra-475391489. Let me know if it's any good))

"I'm not sure about this, I try my best not to do business that benefits the Corpus."

Edited by Braslazer

Kate frowned. "Perving, Droben? Wasn't expecting it from you. Then again, Boobens will be Boobens." She looked at Krelon. "May want to be careful, Frosty. Droben here? He electrified a Stalker's balls once, and the Stalker was lucky to live and tell the tale."

Abra facepalmed. "No, no, no, you misunderstand; he's pretending to be a mad scientist to keep his alleigance to the Tenno a secret."

"Oh please," said Droben, "Perving? Nonsense! Why would I bother with a 15 year old girl when I've everything I want right here?" Droben jumped into the spring with a splash. When he surfaced, he swam over to Kate and looked up to Krelon. "You deserved it. Ain't nobody gonna try and assassinate Droben without a fight. You just weren't up to the challenge." Droben smirked mockingly.

Miranda finished off her drink, spilling some down her left and right cheeks. "Y'know," she said, looking into her glass, "The fun thing about Aunt Roberta's, is that they don't have any fruits er' juices to dilute 'em. Just a whole bunch o' alcohol." She laughed and finished the slight remainder in the bottom of the glass.

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben put his hands in the air. "Hey, I just came here to get wet and see some friends. How did I know that Krelon's still a psychopath?"

Miranda patted Crimson on the back and ordered a rack of tequila shots, 20 of which she presented before Crimson. "Bottoms up."

Edited by Alad_VI

Kate frowned. "Perving, Droben? Wasn't expecting it from you. Then again, Boobens will be Boobens." She looked at Krelon. "May want to be careful, Frosty. Droben here? He electrified a Stalker's balls once, and the Stalker was lucky to live and tell the tale."

Abra facepalmed. "No, no, no, you misunderstand; he's pretending to be a mad scientist to keep his alleigance to the Tenno a secret."

"Well... okay.  Do what you have to do."

((It's Deus ex Machina, translating to God from the Machine in Latin. Angst is an English word))

Droben chuckled. "Limb upgrades you say? Mubs!" The iconic speaker rolled out out from inside of Droben's war frame and deployed its tripod. "Take a look at this guy." With that, Mubs began to release ultrasonic waves through the environment, unbearable but piercing as the acted as sonar, looking through the Volt's body.

*Shyla sighs picking up her Akmagnus and firing a shot into Drobens tripod before it can even fire, silencing it quickly before turning her guns on both the arguing volt and Droben* "Enough!" *She shouts* "Both of you are -guests- and you seem to forget that...I'm going to call Enderius, he's going to come down here and take you both someplace where you won't bother anyone else"