Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Umm... Mubs wasn't shooting anything. It was releasing a ultrasonic sonar wave so that it could examine Storm. Nothing violent whatsoever. And Shyla couldn't know what was happening anyway since Droben just said to take a look and ultrasound can't be heard. Also, if you so much as touch Mubs, Droben is going to kill everyone. Just sayin'))

Miranda's eyes open and she blushed when she felt Crimson's touch. Spraying out the tequila that was in her mouth, she choked a bit. "What are you doing?"

Droben's jaw dropped and he waded over to Mubs, cradling the sphere in his hand as the tripod retracted. "M... Mubs? Mubs?" The speaker made no noise. Droben examined the dent from where the bullet was. "You... you MONSTER!" Droben stood up fully, seemingly growing in size. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" He rushed over to Shyla in a single motion, sending waves of water everywhere. He grabbed both of her wrists with an iron grip and screamed. "Why did you do that? All he was doing was releasing a sonar wave! And you shot him! Monster! Fiend! Murderer!" 

As Miranda felt her consciousness slip, she grazed her hand against Crimson's. Due to the lethargic nature of the movement, it was unclear whether she was brushing him off or trying to pull him closer, but nobody ever got to find out, as her eyes closed and she fell out of her barstool.

*Shyla tries to wrestle her wrists away from Drobens grasp, sadly without her frame she's less likley to do so. Thankfully however Enderius and Fae arrive. Fae already in her hysteric mode, wastes no time asking Droben to calm she shouts in a bloodrage.* "LET GO OF MY SISTER!" *She charges across the shallow water and goes to slash Droben with her claws while his back is turned*

Nyr suddenly whimpers and curls into herself.

"Stop it stop it stop it STOP IT!"

A blue energy expelled from her body which had hit everyone but Shyla, causing them all to stop in place momentarily.

(Mind control hit. Yep.)

She hugs Shyla, almost crying.

"This isn't fun any more..."

Edited by WingedCrusade

Nyr sits outside with Shyla hugged close and comforted by her presence as the activity from within the room now calms down, the mind control effect giving them enough time to either calm down, or think about what they're doing.

Dresden having sensed Nyrvynai's stress had come to her.

". . . Can we go now...?"

Her tone of voice was shaken up mixed with being upset.

Security busted in, Fae Charged, and Nyr let out a wave of energy that I guess caused everyone to seize up before anything could be done))

(She's still a bit of a child so she barely knows how to use her powers, if at all. Being under stress from the sudden change of mood and the violence, her body reacted to her protective thoughts of Shyla and released her Mind control ability to just stop them from doing anything further, except her and Shyla.)

Droben stepped out of the water and picked up the dented Mubs before looking back up to Enderius and approaching him. Droben did not appear cocky, or sarcastic, or in the mood to start trouble, but rather infuriated. "I know you don't like me. I get that. But this is the law we're dealing with, and your employee purposefully damaged my property with no reason to. This Volt here and his friend were threatening me before the incident. I demand justice." Droben cradled the silent Mubs in his shaking hands as a tear welled in his eye. 

Miranda was silent as she lay on the floor.

Edited by Alad_VI

"Motherf*cker..." Kate swore. "You okay, Droben? Besides Mubs dying... oh gods... Mubs'... dead?"

((This is why we need more descriptiveness and consistency. I, for one, have no idea of what the hells just happened.

Also, AladVI, deus angst machina is just a little dumb wordplay on deus ex machina))

*Fae's hysteria seems to wear off as Shyla leaves harms way. While Enderius sighs* "Droben I know what that thing is, I've seen you use it as a weapon. As far as she knows she was doing her job. We'll get someone to fix it, and as for these two we'll do as we always and give them a warning, but please, in the name of the Lotus...stop instigating problems, even if you don't start them don't fan the flames"

(Sh*t's getting outta hand.)

Nyrvynai goes over to a pile of sleeping pups and curls up amongst them and hugs one for comfort.

*The pups sense Nyr's discomfort. Shyla comes back with a towel for her to dry off as the pups and even some adults surround her to comfort her.*

Miranda rolled over irritatedly, and groaned with a sound to match.

Droben's breathing intensified as he took a step closer to Enderius. "You should teach that one some self control if she's going to be running around with a gun." He pushed past Enderius and left the area, Mubs still in hand. He headed for the kennel where he walked up to where Shyla was standing, of course after a friendly wave to Nyrvynai. "So. I really would like to congratulate you on this. I really didn't see it coming." He looked straight at Shyla with burning eyes.

Droben was not amused by Storm's antics, and showed no hesitation in prying his hand off. Unexpectedly, however, he did not retaliate violently. "So, Shyla, two questions. First. Can I get a restraining order on this bastard? And second, remember how you wouldn't let me get a kubrow? Because I have a theory," he took on an explanatory stance, "that you and I knew each other before cryosleep." In Droben's eyes was held a look of sarcasm and malice as he found a creative way to express his hatred for Shyla. "And I think, that we dated. And maybe I broke your heart or something. Butmy theory is that you just want to deny me any type of companionship whatsoever, and hey! You are supporting my theory!"

As the pups and even adults curl around Nyr, she smiles a comforted smile, hugging them close with a sniffle of her nose.

Rael soon enters in just a plain brown leather jacket with only short sleeves, as well as a black tee underneath and dark grey jeans and black shoes.

"Is everything alright? Enderius told me what happened and sent me to check up on you both." Upon seeing the Volt and Droben, a quiet growl escaped her.

"Both of /you,/ leave. Now."

Edited by WingedCrusade