Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben turned around to face Storm. "If you think yourself amusing, you could not be more mistaken." With that, Droben delivered an unprecedentedly quick punch to Storm's neck before pushing him to the side and beginning an exit. As he reached the door, he looked back to Shyla. "Have a nice f*cking day." He began a search for either Enderius or Krelon, whichever he would find first.

*Enderius places a shoulder firmly on Storms chest* "I wouldn't test her buddy, we've both have had just enough. Consider this your first...no second warning, you are here as a -guest- this is not your home, this place is not your playground. It is a place of peace, and I will do anything in my power to keep it. I do not tolerate violence nor the instigation of it. Failure to comply will result in your -immediate- departure, and I don't care if it's in handcuffs or a bodybag" *Enderius' voice was colder than it's ever been, his grip would send a literal chill down Storm's spine* "Am I understood?"

Her patience having been tried, Storm feels Rael's hand grip his neck from behind and forcefully shove him out the door.

"I said - /out!/"

With the close of the door, and a few keys on the panel to lock it, Rael exhales a small breath of fire from her mouth, her calming down.

"We really need to root out the *ssholes on this station and just shoot them out in a single ship."

Edited by WingedCrusade

((God, my head hurts. Someone has to explain this thoroughly for me to understand just what kind of ninjaing happened to allow this

Also, I fixed my post and now you have a pissed off Kate on your hands))

Edited by Achaix

((I've just regressed to my natural tonic-water-chugging state in an attempt to comprehend this whole situation. All I know is that Miranda is passed out, and Droben is about ready to collapse somebody's skull until he can repair Mubs

By the way, Mubs stands for My Uber Badass Speaker if anybody cares))

((God, my head hurts. Someone has to explain this thoroughly for me to understand just what kind of ninjaing happened to allow this))

(Sh*t went down at springs, Nyr used her abilities of f*ck you to make everyone docile, they're now at the Kennel, Droben went inside to perform douchery to Shyla, Storm followed, Rael shoved both out for being douchecanoes, and then locked the doors into the Kennel, leaving just Shyla, Nyrvynai, Rael, and Enderius within.) Edited by WingedCrusade

Droben sighed. "Some... things happened and I was wondering about where I could get my warframe back. It was confiscated for stupid reasons and I need it medically, so it's imperative that I get it sooner rather than later." By now Droben was missing a decent bit of skin from his face, bits of decaying muscle showing through his cheeks. His eyes were bloodshot and more blue than brown, and his hair had begun to grey further.

((He was walking for a while))

Edited by Alad_VI