Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Shyla nods as she lets out a short whistle, sentinels go into the room and carry out their frames as she carries Nyr to the Kennel. Leaving Enderius and frozen mid glare, and Fae frozen mid slash*

(I think it was just Shyla's and Nyr's to retrieve them, but for flow's sakes, let's say it was.)

(I think it was just Shyla's and Nyr's to retrieve them, but for flow's sakes, let's say it was.)

((Sorry, I don't understand pronouns. Or names. Or English for that matter. I had just imagined that it was a sort of, "take the guns from the criminals thing"))

((Okay, that's settled; let's try to avoid: 1. Too many characters in one "scene", and 2. Violence that takes place outside the Duel Rooms.))

((Please, I'm getting rather annoyed you guys keep making characters that seem to forget their in a place with high security))

(Like I said, can we just keep going like it was confiscated? The confusion has led to such events and to deny so would break flow. The events are coming to an end, it seems, so might as well finish up.)

(I say we have security seperate everyone for the night to calm down and from then on - Try not to start more.)

Edited by WingedCrusade

((Look let's just say Droben has his frame for right now, and he's going to get his stero fixed, and that when everyone calms down the kennel unlocks it's door and Enderius and Rael go about their patrol...but I please ask of everyone, unless it's in a dueling room, no more fights, and no more starting fights okay?))

(Soundwave, I say you should appoint someone to keep the RP calm that you trust. You know, sort of like a moderator, just his/her job to keep the RP in line and keep violence at a minimum. May I vote for Crimson? While he may have had some seemingly violence-in-their-past characters, he's been one of the least troubling when it comes to violence, plus, he's been around long enough. Same with Bachus for that matter.)

Edited by WingedCrusade