Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Okay so few parameters if you wish to run

A) Have to not be a recent player to the forum. Seniority means that you been activley here since around page 100

B) You must be polite both OOC and IC

C) Be somewhat active at the least and willing to give a warning to those who need it. If a moderator is afraid to speak up, then what's the point?

D) Must be Active

Winner will be chosen based on community vote, runners may not vote for themselves, but may vote for opponents

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Alright so I'm gonna move the last scene on for a moment kay?))

*Enderius undoes the lock on the door, leaving Nyr in the care of Shyla and her small army of Kubrow. He and Rael go on their last patrol round for the evening, making sure that everything and everyone is safe for the evening before he and her retire for the evening*

((My vote goes for AladVI. His characters are a bit... strange... but he has good grammar and writes well.

I appreciate your vote, BrasLazer, but I don't think I'm up for the task.))

*Meanwhile, far away from the confusion...*

Abra could tell that the creature before him was growing, abandoning the paths he had carefully built for it. His brow furrowed, he tried to realign the growths to better suit his purposes, but the creature would not yield.

Abra sighed, took the sharp tools, and was about to remove the offending growths when his com link beeped.

Frustrated, Abra set down the clippers and pushed the bonsai tree away as he took the call. "Rinyūaru speaking."

"Statement: This is HJ-47, Master."

Abra could only think of one word that accurately described what was going down.

Sh!t.

Edited by Achaix

"Query: Master?" The android's voice surged from the com link.

Abra's shoulders slumped. "Hello, Hunter-Jaeger Mark 47. What can I do for you?"

"Statement: Not much, considering how Master tried to kill me. Query: I assume Master wishes me death?"

"Not death, HJ. I just want you to throw yourself into Sol."

"Affirmation: Your will is my command." And the com link was suddenly terminated.

Abra frowned for a moment. "Getting rid of him was never this easy..."

He dismissed the thought, and continued his gardening.

((I vote for... Achaix or Alad...))

Crimson got to his hotel room after a while and dragged Miranda to the lounge. "Umm... where's your shoe?" Crimson said drunkily.

(Achaix isn't running. If you're running, then the votes compile to...

Alad - 2

Crimson - 1

Me - 1

Bras - 0 (Sorry pal.)

I think we should have everyone restate their votes just in case.)

Edited by WingedCrusade

(Alad's won.)

(You have plenty of time to make up your mind, so take your time to pick just one to get a vote. Shall I chalk it down for Alad now, or do you need time to think about it?)

- Edit; I say this because prior you say me /or/ Alad. This post makes me think Alad but that's for all I know.)

Edited by WingedCrusade