Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*It is the next morning, and hopefully everyone and everything has calmed down. Vladof has taken Droben's speaker thing and started its proper repairs, Enderius and Rael are on their daily patrol, Elith and Fae are enjoying a cup of tea with one another in the Gardens, and Shyla and Nyr are training the Kubrows*

Felix woke up in the chair behind the counter of his shop, reminding himself he really had to get a hotel room together.  After standing up and stretching, he decided to go exploring around, hopefully find some coffee.  As soon as he set foot outside, however, he saw a Frost and Ember, both with the purple sun that showed they were members of staff, and Felix decided to go ask them about Enderius.  "Hello, where might I find Enderius?  I have some business with him."

Abra had been up all night caring for his bonsai. Looking at the time, he rubbed his eyes and sighed before beginning his morning routine, humming a tune.

Kate opened her eyes and immediately shut them, having forgotten to let them adjust to the bright light above. Groaning, she got up.

"Wonder what Droben's doing..." She yawned. After pulling on her undersuit (which strengthened a Tenno's link to their Warframe), she stepped into the Druid's Armoury, where she retrieved her Mirage and put it on.

((If no one saw it, I made some fanart of Abra on http://abraxascreations.deviantart.com/art/Abra-Warframe-475391489. Let me know what you think!))

Miranda grumbled, but otherwise made neither sound nor movement.

Growing tired of his thoughts, Droben sat up and took a pill. After sitting on his bed for a moment, he decided to head down to the restaurant and see if there was anything that he could do. As usual, he approached the head chef. "Anything I can do for yah this mornin'?"

Miranda immediately jumped up and got into her warframe hurriedly. "I'll be back later, and don't think that you'll escape a thorough @ss-kicking for what you just did!" Miranda called out as she leapt out of the window, cushioning her fall with a pocket of air. She sprinted to the nearby restaurant where she was expected to meet Fae, and began to inspect the area for her.

After trimming his beard, Abra activated the com link. "K?" A pause. "I have a favour to call in. It's business-related." A burst of talking. "Yes, I know I have no idea how the market works, but guess what?"

Abra smiled. "I have a business partner now. I will send you his contact information in a moment."

He ended the call, and after some hesitation, wrote a reminder in his wrist computer. "Ask Felix for contact info."

((Aww yiss. Thank goodness for flashes of inspiration and my above-average typing skillz.))

"I'm going for a walk." He called.

"Kay." Kate called back.

*Some time later...*

Abra couldn't help but marvel at the exquisite state that the gardens were kept. Whoever maintained them deserved a raise.

Edited by Achaix