Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"It's one of those old Rummy games." Seeing his clueless expression, Kate sighed. "Okay, I'll try to explain: since it's just the two of us, we'll start with 15 cards each, draw two (keep one) cards from the stack every turn."

She dealt the cards. "The goal is to go out; this game ends when one of us runs out of cards, and the winner is the one with the most points."

She shuffled the rest of the deck. "Deuces and Jokers are wild cards, red threes are not used in play (bonus cards), everything else is a "natural"."

"To gain points, you have to meld three or more cards of the same rank. A Canasta - old word for "basket" - is a meld of 7 cards."

She wrote the point system on a scrap of paper.

Cards/melds

Joker: 50

Aces and deuces: 20

K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8: 10

7, 6, 5, 4, (Black) 3: 5

Bonus cards/melds (After ending game)

Red 3: 100

All four red 3s: 800

Natural canasta: 500

Mixed canasta (Naturals and wild cards): 300

Going out: 100

Going out (Concealed): 200

Damascus arrived to his ship and it gave him warning about the kubrow egg what he had stored in to cryo freezer for a long time ago. He grabbed it and thought for a moment. There is still signals of that this egg is able to hatch but it requires the traditional Tenno technology and his ship doesn't have what is required. He decided to head to kennel and give the egg to Shyla or somebody else.

"Well you gotta find an egg in a kubrow den on earth and then incubate it until it hatches."

(If only there was an easier way to get a Kubrow egg, such as buying it at a shop run by another character. *cough cough* Felix *cough cough*)

After Rodney had gotten a room key, he couldn't help but be a little sad. He was 0 for 2, and he needed something to cheer him up. After some thinking, he had an idea: a Kubrow! That would cheer him right up. And with that, he marched himself to the kennel. "I would like to adopt a Kubrow please." He declared.

Felix, as usual, sat behind his shops counter, waiting for customers.

Edited by Braslazer

Damascus arrived just as two other Tennos are speaking about Kubrows and incubation. Then he heard one of them shouting that they should head to Earth. "Why would you do that?" Damascus asked from the person as arrived to situation a kubrow egg on his hands.

(If only there was an easier way to get a Kubrow egg, such as buying it at a shop run by another character. *cough cough* Felix *cough cough*)

After Rodney had gotten a room key, he couldn't help but be a little sad. He was 0 for 2, and he needed something to cheer him up. After some thinking, he had an idea: a Kubrow! That would cheer him right up. And with that, he marched himself to the kennel. "I would like to adopt a Kubrow please." He declared.

Felix, as usual, sat behind his shops counter, waiting for customers.

*Shyla goes to the counter and smiles* "Alright, would you like to see what kubrow we have? Maybe spend some time with them"

*Shyla goes to the counter and smiles* "Alright, would you like to see what kubrow we have? Maybe spend some time with them"

Rodney was about to use some sort of pickup line when he saw the Tenno at the counter was a woman, but decided against it. He was on a mission here. "Yes, would you mind bringing out the available kubrows and lining them up?"

Rodney walks up to the line, hand a behind his back, looking at each and every Kubrow. He then covers his eyes with one hand, proceeding to point with his other hand, slowly moving his hand while saying "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo", eventually stopping his pointed hand while continuing to cover his eyes. "Am I pointing at a Kubrow?" He asks.

Felix turned around. "Abra?" Felix chuckled himself. "You know, your leaving quite upset your little friend- Kate, was it?"

Abra slapped himself in the face and groaned. "Damn it. I knew I was forgetting something." He sighed. "She's staying at one of the hotels, then."

"Well... I guess that would be nice. What do you have?" Krelon said while looking at Nylocke.

"Erhm. You know. Just - here."

Nylocke takes out a cloth rag that was stuffed in her leg armor piece. It's apparently covered in dried blood from when she goes on her missions.

"Excuse the mess. Need to clean it."

Edited by WingedCrusade