Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

After realizing nobody was in the hotels lobby and getting yelled at for making a scene, Rodney heads back to the kennel, realizing he forgot some things. When he gets to the counter, he waits patiently for Shyla to note his presence.

"Forget somethings I take?"

Damascus arrived to Shyla and showed her the egg. "Feel free to take it. My ship had still tracked that it is able to still hatch. I found this egg about week ago when I had returned to bring back some memories from my past. My ship doesn't have technology or machinery to hatch this and I think giving this egg to you would be way to show my gratitude a bit" Damascus said as placed the egg to counter carefully.

"Forget somethings I take?"

"It probably makes me seem irresponsible, but I forgot to get Kubrow food in my excitement."

When Felix got back to his shop, he was surprised to see an unknown man behind his counter, talking to a pair of customers. "Who are you?"

"Umm..." And with that, the man jumped over the counter and ran off.

"I'm sorry about that." Felix said to the Saryn and Volt at the counter. "I left for the restroom and left a small sign saying I would be back shortly, but apparently that man tried to trick you out of your money." Felix say down behind the counter and smiled. "Sorry for the inconvenience, now what do you need?"

((Well I'm back from Algonquin, and I'm gonna try to come back into this RP forum))

Oaker watched the corpus attack ship explode as they siphoned materiel and resources from the now crippled convoy. From the command deck of his Orokin-era battleship, The Lacrymosa, he watched as his fleet decimated the remaining defense proxies. "Admiral," He heard from the encrypted transmitter, "The operation is finished, shall we return to the slipstream?" an armor-clad Vauban captain said from his Galleon, interrupting Oaker's contemplation.

"Yeah, we should, but we should head to some neutral zone to refuel and repair before we return to Empire's Rage Home Base." Oaker said, his crew positioning their ship in formation with the rest of their ragtag group of grineer galleons, refitted corpus transports, and two orokin battle-cruisers.

"We'll be able to move on the council soon," an Oberon-clad captain chimed in. "I know," Oaker replied. He drew up his navigation map, scanning the area for any sort of DMZ for his fleet to repair itself. As Lisets and rocket booster-wearing Warframes entered hangers in preparation for launch, a nyx-wearing captain called Oaker, "Admiral," she said, "Do you know where we are going?" 

Oaker's face lit up slightly under the mask of his Nekros warframe, setting a course for a certain dojo, he replied, "I know just the place."

After asking around, Abra found the grizzled Vauban at his workshop. Someone had mentioned that the man spoke only in an ancient language - Russian.

"Zdravstvuyte, inzhener. Vy mozhete mne pomoch'?" He asked tentatively.

((Just in case Soundwave didn't see))

"Ne ochen' khorosho. My teacher, Alexis, tried to teach me. But perhaps old dogs cannot learn new tricks." Abra sighed, remembering the many "Nyet"s that he had received, and switched back to Basic. "Do you have experience with cybernetic implants?"

Edited by Achaix

Abra disconnected his golden prosthetic from the stump at his left and gently deposited it on Vladof's table. "My arm. It won't stop glitching!"

As he spoke, the fingers twitched spastically again.

Edited by Achaix