The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Abra couldn't help but notice, as he downed a glass of Innocuo wine, a fellow customer who ate like an animal.

He took a whiff and smelled it; past the soft yet acidic wine, the rich and overwhelming steak, there were panic pheromones. An incredibly small amount, but still.

Seeing he had nothing better to do, he cast a concentrated Renewal on Vale, hoping to calm him down at least.

((It has been so long since I last RPed, hmm maybe I shall have a go at it again))

Along one of the many T connectors that linked the Dojo, a large mass of swirling Void Energy suddenly erupted, the walls reverberating with the pulsing of the energy. Intensifying, a portal to a seperate dimension formed, and out dropped a Warframe that landed onto the cold alloy that made up the Dojo's flooring. The mass of Void Energy receded and disappeared without a trace, as suddenly as it appeared.

On a closer look, it can be seen that the unconscious Tenno sprawled on the floor donned a Loki Prime Warframe, gravely injured. A large gash in his abdomen oozed out crimson blood that stained the flooring, and was generally in really bad shape. Seemingly regaining consciousness after several minutes, he mustered up his strength to stagger back onto his feet and make his way along the connectors.

He had only taken a few steps before he collapsed once again, succumbing to the blood loss from his wounds. Barely able to retain his consciousness, he decides to lay still and wait, to conserve his energy in the hope of getting some form of help.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Halcyon was heading back to his ship after training some more, when his warframe, reverberated, it had been attuned to the void long ago, and suddenly sensed it nearby. He sprinted toward the source, sliding around a corner to come to a stop before a downed Loki Prime, he stuck a health restore on his back as he noticed the prime appearing to die on the floor.

"If you can hear me, I'm gonna get you to the hospital alright? If you can't hear me, well you can't hear me." He reasoned, picking up the Loki Prime and sprinting towards Elith, the adhesive Health plate on his back sustaining the warframe and it's user as the Frost Prime charged through the Dojo as fast as he could go, eventually coming to a hospital and calling for someone to help.

Vale barely felt the taste of the meat, for it would taste like dry clay to his mouth, and felt his stomach growl at the feeling of "regular" food within it. 

I Do Not Want This! 

"Shut up, tumor." he muttered as a wave of energy splashed across him. The tumor reacted with the Warframe energy, filling him with nausea. He ran into the restroom, finding the closest empty stall before emptying the contents of his stomach into it. "Damn it, not again," he said between waves of acid and digested meat. Once he was finished he pulled out a plastic sac the size of his hand, filled with a thick red liquid. He tore it open and drank steadily, feeling the ecstasy of the rich, crimson fluid rolling down his throat. Flushing the bag and any evidence down the toilet he walked to the sink. One of his red pupils was returning to its normal royal purple color, while the other remained blood red. 

He checked to make sure that the washroom was empty before lifting up his polo shirt, revealing a mass of technocyte matter around his 2-3rd ab on his right side. black veins spread from the mass, reaching across most of his abdomen. An unique network traveled towards his stomach, the veins producing a visible outline of the tendrils grasping his organ, as well as two anchor threads inside his chest cavity.

*Some time later...*

"Well, you are most certainly f*cked up." Abra said, observing the symbiont. "This creature spread from a single cell and is currently replacing your spine, lungs and stomach with Technocytic equivalents... and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon."

Vale began to laugh, "You think I don't know how this thing got onto my body? Well actually, I don't, but when I awoke on a Derelict Ship I found this in me and the Neural Sentry working with the Infested. And yes I know what this thing is doing to my body and I'm trying to fix that. My stomach has been rerouted. Basically all it sends to my lower G.I is the technocyte's equivalent of mineral water and stomach acid. The rest goes straight to this tumor right here." He pointed to it, "Well except for DNA."

"Well, it gives be strength speed and awareness beyond most tenno, and lets me control my corrupted Excalibur suit, but It slowly transforms my body. How do I stop that? Well, I simply eat DNA that's similar to mine, like crewmen and other tenno, and that DNA is used to repair cells damaged by the tumor before they can be corrupted beyond repair. A whole grineer lancer can last me a few hours, a crewman about a whole day, another tenno a month or two, and someone that is related to me, well, just about forever." 

"You... eat your fellow Tenno? You do know cannibalism is illegal and immoral in most societies? Except the Shuk'ja, but still." He slowly backed up.

"I have some Gausho bandages..." Abra then saw his reflection on the Infirmary's mirror. But something was off... the eyes, the face...

A monster...

Just like you...

"Go to hell, Warbeast." He growled at his reflection. "Anyway, Gausho bandages. They work on practically anything, what with their holiness and Void bond."

Elith was taking too long, and he took the "Thank you," as a thanks for attempting, and Halcyon doesn't attempt, he does. Unfortunately, he could do nothing but drop thirty or so Health plates on the ground and plCe the Loki Prime Gainst the door to the infirmary, it's doors strangely locked, and then look around for an Oberon or trinity, even a Nekros could help at this point with knowledge of tenno anatomy. He commed his ship cephalon,

"Nano, Dojo wide check, search for Oberons or trinities, also background check for scientists and biologists."

"Sir, there is a trinity behind that door, you can do nothing but wait." Nano responded, way pointing the door. Halcyon growled and leveled a had at the door, preparing to drop te lock to subzero temperatures and smash through it.

((Oh, apparently my post didn't go through. Sorry if this is out of place I have no time right now to look at posts. Will revise in morning if necessary))

Droben looked at the ominous portal with a wide grin. He looked at Kate. He looked at the portal. He looked at Kate. He slipped his hand out of Kate's and stepped towards the portal. "If I'm not back in five don't have a funeral, dull things they are." With a wink he leapt through, not knowing of what lay on the other side.

((What is on the other side out of curiosity? Again, no time to read posts))