Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Damascus took a seat putted checked the battery of the ship. "Full power we are good to go. Take a seat and we will dust off" Damascus said as started booting up the ship and sent message to Lotus about Rota's own liset and that they has accepted her mission.

*Rota took a seat* "off we go im ready.."

Rodney chuckled.  " 'You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.  Unless you have amnesia'.  I like that version of the saying much better.  I myself woke up from cryosleep all alone, not a single soul for miles"

"Yeah. She's a good kid. Just needs training."

- - - - - - -

The Riot Moa, Dresden, watches Krelon intently as Nyrvynai swims about in her one-piece suit.

"Oh, hello."

"Stop rhyming in your head. The feedback is starting to hurt." Agatha attempted to rub her temples through the Vespa helmet before giving up and turning off auto-cast on her Mind Control. Noticing a small hovering object by the doorway she gestured to it. "What's that?"

After finishing his "dinner" and feeling incredibly tired, Vale dozed off in the sparring hall.

- - - - - -

Having bumped into Rael, Halcyon receives a quiet growl from an irritated Ember.

"Watch it, you."

(Sorry for the half-*ssed replies. I'm watching kids.)

"Well hello, I'm sorry your brilliance blinded me, I beg your forgiveness," He responded, changing direction to walk beside the Ember, "As for calling me 'you' I find that precision of language is an essential part of every existence, I, call myself Halcyon, may I know the name of one of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen?" He continued, managing to keep a straight face under his helm, accompanied by an unwavering voice.

"Taken by who? Exactly, I may have to fight this person to the death." He managed before his voice cracked, "Alright, Alright, I'm joking, but seriously, you are breath taking, and I'm Halcyon, and I'm bored, so would you mind telling an old fool your story? And J still don't know your name." He said,

Rael didn't give him even a slight glance.

"If I told you, I'd have to shoot you out an airlock. Besides, you're not even going to know my name unless you buy me a drink. Nobody really knows anyone until they're drunk."

- - - - - - - - -

Nylocke's pace slightly lowered.

"Yeah. It gets to kinda mess with your head when you kill enough Corpus and Grineer. Sure, they may all be horrible, but sometimes... I don't know, sometimes it seems like we're the greater evil in the grand scale of things."

- - - - - - - - -

"Erhm... It's kinda weird... With you just- I dunno, standing there. Going to... Do... Something...?"

Nyr tilts her head in question of Krelon as she drifts in the water of the spring.

"Taken by who? Exactly, I may have to fight this person to the death." He managed before his voice cracked, "Alright, Alright, I'm joking, but seriously, you are breath taking, and I'm Halcyon, and I'm bored, so would you mind telling an old fool your story? And J still don't know your name." He said,

"Taken by me" * An intimidating voice says from behind him. It was Enderius, he was in his frost warframe although it look like it's recently seen battle.* "And I'd appreciate you leaving her alone when she asks"

"I'm not quite sure I remember her asking, but I apologize if I intimidate you. Or if you don't trust your significant other completely." Halcyon said,deactivating his helmet and turning around to walk backwards, looking at the Frost with something close to genuine sorrow, but not quite, a mocking lift in the corner of his lips.

Edited by ultimatumcore