Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Like I said - Taken. And if you really must know, it's Rael. Now then-"

Her head turns to look towards Enderius.

"Where'd you go anyway? I got stuck handling a detainment break-out. I had to recatch 15 idiots who thought it'd be smart to run when the laser prison shorted."

*He shrugs* "The Lotus called, and I answered"

Nylocke's pace slightly lowered.

"Yeah. It gets to kinda mess with your head when you kill enough Corpus and Grineer. Sure, they may all be horrible, but sometimes... I don't know, sometimes it seems like we're the greater evil in the grand scale of things."

Rodney slowed down slightly as well, so as to match Nylocke's pace.  "That's quite the head scratcher, huh?  I don't find myself having that problem, since I work mainly in the Void.  With the Corrupted, they've already lost whatever lives they had as Corpus or Grineer or, Hek, even Infested.  That was taken away from them by the Orokin Neural Sentry.  It's sounds awful, but it's almost... mercy killing, I guess."

"Ah. Right. /The Lotus./ Her."

Rael flicks her hair with he hand to make sure it stays up and outward.

"Well, whatever the hell you did, it certainly shows in the armor."

- - - - -

"This is getting very weird."

Nyrvynai slowly sunk into the water up to mouth level.

*He shrugs* "Yes well the Grineer are certainly getting better"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=320531939

The main double-doors to the Grand Park had swung open in opposite directions, barely making a sound. Whatever sound it did make had ever-so quietly echoed throughout the peaceful park.
Through it strode another soundless being as a female, warframe-donning Zephyr stepped into the area on graceful tip-toes. The double-doors had slowly sealed to a close behind the female and the sealing noise had gently wavered throughout the area. This Zephyr was truely something, like an exotic bird from a jungle; her warframe suit had consisted of beautiful, bright and saturated colors of orange, blue and black. Her helmet, which still remained on, was the Tengu variant and she had worn the full Iliac set of syandana, shoulderpads and ankle-pads. Also on her upperarms were emblems, one of these emblems being vastly common; the Dojo initiate emblem stood out and proud on her right upperarm and on the left donned the Emblem of the Hunt. The female had a lack of weapons with her; supposedly out of respect.

The warframe took in the vast park with intrigue and had slowly begun to traverse it, soon stopping beside a large well consisting of tiles and filled with clean water. The Zephyr had slowly peered her head into the well and had gazed at herself. It would of appeared the Zephyr was admiring her own appearance and a audible sigh was heard through the faceplate. She had remained there, leant over still, palms on the well-wall and meeting her reflection.

Edited by Y0she

After leaving the ship that the oracle was in Alex left to go take a stroll in the park and seeing the the zephyr learning over the well she walked over to her and said, "hi there. Are you new around here?"

The warframe's head jerked softly upwards, towards the voice. The exotic Zephyr had stood up from the well-wall and had now leant on it with her left forearm; she had offered the individual a enthusiastic wave with her right hand.

"Hey there." She said in a chirpy voice; like of a bird's. "Yeah, I'm pretty new to all this -- woke up from my pod but eight Earth-nights ago!" Her right hand went to scratch at the back of her neck, and she had soon stood up properly before the person she spoke to. She had offered a smile through the faceplate of her Tengu helmet, and her hands went to meet with one another, locking together before her waist.

(( Can I inquire your appearance in your next response? ^^ Thanks ))

Edited by Y0she

Halcyon, repelled from his conversation as he was, once again drifted through the dojo, eventually finding two Tenno, One, a Zephyr, the other, he didn't pay attention to, the Frost Prime stepped forward, his Daedalus armor gleaming as he walked, a yamako syandana on his back, an Arcane Squall helm on his head. Mostly black, his warframe was accentuated with pure white and a luxurious green. He waved hello to the vibrantly colored Zephyr, then to the other of his race nearby.