The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Kuranaii had stared at Halcyon for a few moments, her gaze fixed. She slowly looked back to the pond and frowned considerably at his sad story.

A deep sigh was heard through the Tengu helmet and she slowly ushered out, "I-.. I'm sorry. I didn't intend to bring on sombre emotions." She looked back to him at this point, turning to fully face him and sit on her calves now. Her palms placed on her knees as she spoke out. "I mean.. you've done a great job at befriending me, and-..."

Kuranaii thought they would both be happier if they put the tale aside. She finally spoke out, changing the conversation with a smile forming on her lips. "Perhaps you could show me to the resting area or perhaps a hotel? You know this place a lot better than I do." Her palms returned to her syandana and stroked it while facing him, knelt down on her calves still.

Halcyon stood, offering a hand to Kurnaii,

"Yea sure, right this way," He said, leading her to the dojo's rent-able quarters, simply following the signs.

". . . Yeah. . . Mercy killing. . ."

Nylocke's tone was low, almost in a penitent tone, her guilt shows in her face, but nevertheless, she shakes it off.

"I don't know what's harder, taking the lives of our enemies, or dealing with the fact that we took the lives of our enemies. . ."

Rodney looked down at the ground, the conversation generally downing his mood.  Then, rather suddenly, he had a brilliant solution.  He turned on the spot, and started heading towards the nearest bar.

"I'm going to go get really drunk, you know, proper drowning my sorrows style.  Wanna join?"

Rodney looked down at the ground, the conversation generally downing his mood.  Then, rather suddenly, he had a brilliant solution.  He turned on the spot, and started heading towards the nearest bar.

"I'm going to go get really drunk, you know, proper drowning my sorrows style.  Wanna join?"

". . . Eh, why the hell not, let's go!"

Nylocke catches up to his side and walks with her hands in her sweatshirt pockets.

"I don't think I've gotten drunk in the longest time, anyway."

- - - - - - - - -

". . .This never happened. Agreed?"

Nyr just quickly pulls up a blanket to wrap herself in as added cover-up.

Halcyon stood, offering a hand to Kurnaii,

"Yea sure, right this way," He said, leading her to the dojo's rent-able quarters, simply following the signs.

Kuranaii rose with the assistance of Halcyon, her right hand having gripped his rather firmly. She finally stood upright, glancing at him as she soon followed on, the connection with his hand not departing her own. "Great." They trotted along to the hotel quarters.

((Tuckr, how many times? I AM the Internet.))

Abra shoved the British Bot away and left for his room, stopping at Ruth's to check on her.

"Ruthie?" He gently slid the door and looked inside.

She wasn't there.

Whistling an old Phobian folk song, Ruth skipped across the Dojo, bronze skin gleaming under the bright lights.

Miranda's head darted up at the sound of an unfamiliar language as she saw a familiar girl skipping through the Dojo. Deciding against trying to get the girl's attention, she merely put her face back into the palms of her hands with a huff and resumed her thoughts alone on the bench.

". . . Yeah. . . Mercy killing. . ."

Nylocke's tone was low, almost in a penitent tone, her guilt shows in her face, but nevertheless, she shakes it off.

"I don't know what's harder, taking the lives of our enemies, or dealing with the fact that we took the lives of our enemies. . ."

Rael bought two alcoholic drinks for her and Enderius with a simple wave to the tender.

"I haven't ran a contract in some time now. Rather interested to see how the Grineer and Corpus have been faring without me blowing up some of their vessels."

"G'Ack! Hey! Watch where you're splashin'!"

Nyrvynai cupped up a handful of water and splashed it at Krelon in response.

*Enderius shrugs downing his drink* "Better I'd say...of course I have a ice laser now so take that into consideration about their situation"

Miranda's head darted up at the sound of an unfamiliar language as she saw a familiar girl skipping through the Dojo. Deciding against trying to get the girl's attention, she merely put her face back into the palms of her hands with a huff and resumed her thoughts alone on the bench.

"K'los riindos hairez, je'llos mre ja'brasan..." Noticing Miranda was all alone, Ruth briefly considered talking to her. Then again, the Zephyr made her a bit uncomfortable, so Ruth simply waved.

"Ummm... nothing?"

Ruth had heard the Terran phrase "staring daggers" once before, but she dismissed it as an exaggeration. Now, she could almost feel a Sheev at her throat, pressing and burning a mark on her flesh...

+|+

A man, wreathed in golden metal and godly armour...

A monster, gnashing his rotten teeth in frustration behind a vile helm, misshapen as himself...

The Defender piercing the Dragon's heart, ripping it out and eating it...

The man in gold saw her, crouched and offered his hand...

"Do not be afraid, daughter of Uriel"

A smile...

"Don't kill me... please?"

alex suddenly becomes aware of tony staring at her and zips up her sweater.

"uhh... what happened last night..."

alex pauses and picks up a bottles on the ground while rubbing her head and takes a sniff.

"oh god. this S#&$ is strong. i guess that explains last night"