Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda bent at the waste to bring her eyes level to those of the child. As she placed her hands on the child's shoulders with a light firmness, she spoke, not daring to break eye contact lest she not make her point. "Why would I, waste my time to kill you?

While her grip was solid and her gaze pierced like spears, there was a friendly, almost maternal subtone to Miranda's words.

"Welp, here we are," Hakcyon said, indicating the Tenno hotel with a flourish as he stopped before it's doors. "I don't actually have a room myself, I don't sleep all that much, but I've got it on good intelligence that it's a pretty high class place, would you like to go inside?" He asked, stepping forward to hold the door open for Kuranaii.

Miranda bent at the waste to bring her eyes level to those of the child. As she placed her hands on the child's shoulders with a light firmness, she spoke, not daring to break eye contact lest she not make her point. "Why would I, waste my time to kill you?

While her grip was solid and her gaze pierced like spears, there was a friendly, almost maternal subtone to Miranda's words.

"I... I dunno." Ruth felt her insides clench with guilt for her comment.

Agatha stretched while walking, back from an extended expedition into the void with some old friends. She was still wearing her old nyx, the suit slightly tighter than when she last wore it. She walked through the halls of the dojo, looking for something decent to eat before she saw Miranda and Ruth, and went to say hi.

Miranda smiled with a set of perfect teeth. She raised her hand with a cupped palm...

...and patted Ruth on the head before sitting down again, her body taking on the gentle curve of the bench's back. While there was clearly room for two, Miranda neither banished nor invited Ruth to sit.

"Welp, here we are," Hakcyon said, indicating the Tenno hotel with a flourish as he stopped before it's doors. "I don't actually have a room myself, I don't sleep all that much, but I've got it on good intelligence that it's a pretty high class place, would you like to go inside?" He asked, stepping forward to hold the door open for Kuranaii.

(( I'm so sorry for the late respond, but here we go ))

It hadn't took long before both Halcyon and Kuranaii had arrived to the entrance of the Tenno hotel. She had glanced at the design of the place and soon had averted her gaze to Halcyon. "It looks pretty spectacular; let's go." She smiled brightly and turned herself towards the doors, having Halcyon hold them open for her as she took the honor of stepping inside first.

The main room was a bit bigger than a child's playground and everything was clean and prosperous; just like the Tenno way. Kuranaii had smiled beneath the Tengu helmet as she had examined the area around them.

She strolled up to the front desk and a middle-aged woman wearing a red dress and long blonde hair smiled at the two frames. The receptionist inquired with a calm demeanor, "Hello Tenno, might I be able to assist you?".

Kuranaii had diverted her gaze to Halcyon and tilted her head; all features wavering with every movement, "Room for one or room for two?" She inquired to him in a fluttery voice.

Edited by Y0she

Nyrvynai popped out in her warframe.

"There. Told you I wasn't cold."

Krelon looked at her. "Hm... So you are ok now?" He asked as he looked at her Warframe and back at her.

"Yes. Fine, I also believe I uh. Am needed at the Kennel now. At these hours. Isn't that right Dresden?"

<*Chirp*>

"Right. These hours. *Ahem*"

Edited by WingedCrusade

(( I'm so sorry for the late respond, but here we go ))

It hadn't took long before both Halcyon and Kuranaii had arrived to the entrance of the Tenno hotel. She had glanced at the design of the place and soon had averted her gaze to Halcyon. "It looks pretty spectacular; let's go." She smiled brightly and turned herself towards the doors, having Halcyon hold them open for her as she took the honor of stepping inside first.

The main room was a bit bigger than a child's playground and everything was clean and prosperous; just like the Tenno way. Kuranaii had smiled beneath the Tengu helmet as she had examined the area around them.

She strolled up to the front desk and a middle-aged woman wearing a red dress and long blonde hair smiled at the two frames. The receptionist inquired with a calm demeanor, "Hello Tenno, might I be able to assist you?".

Kuranaii had diverted her gaze to Halcyon and tilted her head; all features wavering with every movement, "Room for one or room for two?" She inquired to him in a fluttery voice.

Halcyon stopped at the Zephyr's side, shrugging,

"That's up to you, I wouldn't want to impose myself, but I wouldn't say no to staying with you." He said, meaning the words he spoke.

She waved. "Good bye."

With that, Nyrvynai had set off for the Kennel to greet Shayla.

*It seems Shyla is also returning from a mission as she is bandaging Enderius' Kubrow Fenrir, it's certainly strange seeing such a behemoth Kubrow to be so weak. Shyla looks up, it seems she too had some tough battles, a new scar formed across her nose, the technonyte filling it in with metallic flesh and the occasional bit of chromatic light peeking through*

Halcyon stopped at the Zephyr's side, shrugging,

"That's up to you, I wouldn't want to impose myself, but I wouldn't say no to staying with you." He said, meaning the words he spoke.

Kuranaii's left finger-tips pattered her chin as she pondered, her right forearm hugging her stomach. It only took a few moments for her to decide, guiding her arms to her sides and announcing to the receptionist, "Room for two, it is!" Kuranaii said this in a gleeful manner, exchanging a glance between Halcyon and the receptionist.

The woman had nodded and inquired their names; which they gave out. Soon she dug under her desk and retrieved a silvery black key-card, handing it to the vibrant Zephyr. The receptionist nodded to both and cast out a brilliant smile, stating, "Room fifteen, just down the left hallway over there." The receptionist pointed in the direction and spoke out, "Have a nice day, Tenno!"

Kuranaii nodded her head gently and uttered a thank you to the woman. She soon turned to Halcyon and smiled beneath the Tengu helmet, holding the key-card with both palms as she inquired,

"Shall we?"

Edited by Y0she

Kuranaii's left finger-tips pattered her chin as she pondered, her right forearm hugging her stomach. It only took a few moments for her to decide, guiding her arms to her sides and announcing to the receptionist, "Room for two, it is!" Kuranaii said this in a gleeful manner, exchanging a glance between Halcyon and the receptionist.

The woman had nodded and inquired their names; which they gave out. Soon she dug under her desk and retrieved a silvery black key-card, handing it to the vibrant Zephyr. The receptionist nodded to both and cast out a brilliant smile, stating, "Room fifteen, just down the left hallway over there." The receptionist pointed in the direction and spoke out, "Have a nice day, Tenno!"

Kuranaii nodded her head gently and uttered a thank you to the woman. She soon turned to Halcyon and smiled beneath the Tengu helmet, holding the key-card with both palms as she inquired,

"Shall we?"

"I'm guessing we shall." Halcyon said, warming up to the jubilant personality of Kuranaii, he led her down the hall by her hand, grinning as he held the key card in from of her and opened the door, if she were to look in her hands she would see a card of ice, almost the same size as the key card. "I'm some of my younger years, I was a bit of a harlot, slight of hand comes in handy when you have nothing. If like to say I repaid my debts, but those I stole from were simply a face in the crowd before the lotus took me in." He said with a shrug, stepping into the room to look around. "I guess we'll be bunking together for a bit," He added, making note of the single bed, but also noticing a couch to the side.

"I'm guessing we shall." Halcyon said, warming up to the jubilant personality of Kuranaii, he led her down the hall by her hand, grinning as he held the key card in from of her and opened the door, if she were to look in her hands she would see a card of ice, almost the same size as the key card. "I'm some of my younger years, I was a bit of a harlot, slight of hand comes in handy when you have nothing. If like to say I repaid my debts, but those I stole from were simply a face in the crowd before the lotus took me in." He said with a shrug, stepping into the room to look around. "I guess we'll be bunking together for a bit," He added, making note of the single bed, but also noticing a couch to the side.

Kuranaii had nodded her head at his statements intriguingly and she followed him inside the room. The room was a tad small but it put this aside by looking outstanding. There was a single bed, as Halcyon had pointed out, a couch, a medium-sized dinner table with two chairs, a bathroom containing a shower, bath, toilet and sink; and finally a dressing room.

Kuranaii was rather pleased by the apartment and went over to the couch, sprawling her entire frame on it. Before laying on it she had brought her Iliac syandana onto her front to avoid crushing it, and placed it on her lap. Then she placed her palms on the behind of her head and rested against an arm of the couch.

"This is nice." She said simply, although she really meant it; it was a pretty good apartment.

She crossed an ankle over the other and glanced at him. "So; a harlot? Huh."