Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

As the scarred liset of the one known as XTechnomancer roamed the cosmos, he and his cephalon (being more glitched than usual) searched desperately for a friendly station to gather materials to repair the ship, and medical supplies for his grievously injured friends: Ara who wore a Zephyr with a Cizero helmet, and Zien who wore a stalker themed Excalibur with an Avalon helmet. A Valkyr was tending to them. He was almost shaking in his Oberon (with Oryx helmet) warframe when he sighted what appeared to be a tenno dojo. This was confirmed when the ship was brought closer. He breathed a great sigh of relief due to its presence. He eagerly brought the ship to the docking bay, and he found a few other liset stationed there. He pulled the ship in and engaged the docking gears. He took a heat dagger with him before exiting the ship in case he for some reason ran into trouble . He spotted an Excalibur along with a Loki not to far away. He began calling to them to get their attention...

Edited by XTechnomancer

Tech replied,"I thank you." He then proceeded to follow the Loki's directions. After exiting the hangar,he found himself following a somewhat long hallway, then in what appeared to be a grand hall. He started to fear becoming lost. He continued to search for a medical bay, but now found himself in a, garden? He saw a Valkyr in the center of it.

Edited by XTechnomancer

Agatha and Gynx stepped out of the Liset as they returned to the dock. They had fled together after Operation eyes of Blight began, fearing that the Dojo would be a target of the Balor Fomorians, but they had returned. Agatha stretched out her arms. "Good to be back." Gynx now wore a sort of half chestplate similar to a frost's, but much more slimmer. It was also much more form fitting as it almost doubled as a shirt. Agatha's Kubrow followed soon after, panting and running happily around Gynx.

Tech thought it was a better idea not to disturb the Valkyr or her garden, than to ask for more directions. After a little more looking around, he at last found a sign that read "MEDICAL BAY", then proceeded to follow the direction of the sign. He followed the signs through each twist and turn until he found what he was looking for. The room was empty, but it's equipment was still active. He didn't know what was what, or what his comrades required. Then he saw a button, and he noticed it was a service button. He hastily pressed it, and a quiet beep sounded. Now he only imagined how long he had to wait before a staff member or just someone willing to help could assist him.

Tech thought it was a better idea not to disturb the Valkyr or her garden, than to ask for more directions. After a little more looking around, he at last found a sign that read "MEDICAL BAY", then proceeded to follow the direction of the sign. He followed the signs through each twist and turn until he found what he was looking for. The room was empty, but it's equipment was still active. He didn't know what was what, or what his comrades required. Then he saw a button, and he noticed it was a service button. He hastily pressed it, and a quiet beep sounded. Now he only imagined how long he had to wait before a staff member or just someone willing to help could assist him.

Lusith herself happened to be in the same garden as the Valkyr, poking her head up from a plant.

"Fae, dear, did you hear that Tenno? Who was he...?"

Lusith looked to the other Valkyr in the garden.

*Fae shrugged, her helmet off as it usually is in the Dojo* "Haven't the faintenst" *She said quietly continuing her meditation. She's hardly changed a bit it seems, same outrageously long ebon hair, scars covering most of and blinding her right. Only difference is now she seems to be closley accompanied by her newest no so secret lover Lusith*

*Meanwhile in the Medbay, Elith who seems to have received some new cybnernetics sits paitently with her small arsenal of helpful sentinels when suddenly the mystery group? (Kinda alot of information XT)* "Oh dear," *She said simply* "What is the matter?"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

(I am very descriptive. :) Sorry)(and its just the Oberon right now, everyone else is in the liset.)

Replying to Elith, "Oh a horrible accident. Myself and 3 others were exploring an Orokin Derelict. If fending off the infested wasn't bad enough, the Grineer were also on the ship. A bloody fight it was, but we were losing the battle. There were just too many. Zien, was knocked unconscious and has not responded since, Ara was poisoned by her own acrid. And while we were escaping, their lisets were destroyed. So we fled in mine. It's still in the hangar. Will you help?"

Edited by XTechnomancer

John approached the same garden that the Oberon had passed through, seeing the meditating Valkyr, in his codex, which he'd also managed to damage slightly, only the name and image of the Valkyr warframe existed. The words accompanying were scrambled.

"Hello!" He called, no similar inhibitions with the Oberon, of which he didn't see around.

(I am very descriptive. :) Sorry)(and its just the Oberon right now, everyone else is in the liset.)

Replying to Elith, "Oh a horrible accident. Myself and 3 others were exploring an Orokin Derelict. If fending off the infested wasn't bad enough, the Grineer were also on the ship. A bloody fight it was, but we were losing the battle. There were just too many. Zien, was knocked unconscious and has not responded since, Ara was poisoned by her own acrid. And while we were escaping, their lisets were destroyed. So we fled in mine. It's still in the hangar. Will you help?"

*Elith nods* "Help me get them on the medical tables, I'll take care of them" *She said calmly as she began moving the Oberons companions onto her operating tables* "Unfortunately you will have to remain outside for the duration of this, I will contact you should any news come up"

John approached the same garden that the Oberon had passed through, seeing the meditating Valkyr, in his codex, which he'd also managed to damage slightly, only the name and image of the Valkyr warframe existed. The words accompanying were scrambled.

"Hello!" He called, no similar inhibitions with the Oberon, of which he didn't see around.

(Am I the Valkyr?)

*Elith nods* "Help me get them on the medical tables, I'll take care of them" *She said calmly as she began moving the Oberons companions onto her operating tables* "Unfortunately you will have to remain outside for the duration of this, I will contact you should any news come up"

(Am I the Valkyr?)

((The Valkyr I'm referring to is Fae))((I will be more specific as my character meets more people around the dojo.))

"First thing we gotta do, find the bar." Agatha started to move down but Gynx tried to stop her. "Why would we go to a bar? I'm underage, remember?"

Agatha made a -tsk sound. "True." the two eventually decided to find the living quarters and rent a double room, and headed towards the sparring grounds with weapons in tow. 

*Elith nods* "Help me get them on the medical tables, I'll take care of them" *She said calmly as she began moving the Oberons companions onto her operating tables* "Unfortunately you will have to remain outside for the duration of this, I will contact you should any news come up.

(I thought my friends were in my liset in the hangar, no? I will just roll with it.)

*assists in helping Elith with his comrades.* After they were both on the table he said,"I thank you. I put their lives in your hands now. I shall wait outside per your request. Before I depart, I have two things to ask: first, do you have a spare energy orb so I may heal myself? And second, I do not believe I caught your name.

(I thought my friends were in my liset in the hangar, no? I will just roll with it.)

*assists in helping Elith with his comrades.* After they were both on the table he said,"I thank you. I put their lives in your hands now. I shall wait outside per your request. Before I depart, I have two things to ask: first, do you have a spare energy orb so I may heal myself? And second, I do not believe I caught your name.

"I am Elith, and I will heal you myself" *She said channeling green energy into the oberon healing his wounds.*

*Meanwhile Fae begins to stand* "Im going to grab something to eat."

"I am Elith, and I will heal you myself" *She said channeling green energy into the oberon healing his wounds.*

"Thank you, Elith" he said as he walked out the door.

After leaving the med-bay, he wandered back into the garden he had passed. Now that he had time to admire it, he saw that it was truly beautiful. He then slowly walked to a small pond within it. Looking down into it, he saw fish, swimming without a care in the world. This made him smile behind his helmet. He focused on two that swam together, and used his imagination to make them appear as his two friends he had just left.

"Everything is going to be alright," he said to himself. "You're in good hands now. May your recovery be swift, so we may see each other again soon." He then kneeled by the pond, and dipped one finger in the water, and watched as the ripples expanded then settled. He then closed his eyes to meditate.

The gentle hum of an approaching Liset began to flow through the docks as one of the vehicles carefully turned upward, hovering forward to allow its swiveling slot to open up and allow its current passenger a safe step onto the platform below. The sound of a gentle hiss came from the compartment as it turned and gave the occupant free movement and an open view of the dock before her. Once the process was finished, a Valkyr colored tan and red emerged onto the steel panel, her frame customized with a Yomo Sydana matching her own colors, as well as a Bastet helmet.

The Tenno took only a few steps forward before turning her head about to observe her new surroundings during her walk along the path leading further toward the entrance deeper into the station. She ran a hand along the scar across the forehead of her helmet as she tried her best to discern her new surroundings. Whether or not she had been here in the past was completely lost to her, the Valkyr always tried her best to find something familiar everywhere she stops, but has never managed to do so. With a soft, scratchy sigh she simply continues onward, her hand checking to make sure she still had the Asa Sydana collar still securely held on her person

Tech awoke with a start from meditation. He wished not to relive the events that caused his friends to be in the state they currently are in. He rose to his feet, thinking about what to do while said friends were being taken care of. Then the thought of his damaged liset came to mind.

"It isn't going to repair itself. Might as well have it fixed."

So he started towards the hangar. As he arrived he saw a Valkyr walking away from what he assumed to be her liset. "Why is the Valkyr warframe so popular today?" He asked himself. He waved to her before continuing towards his own ship. It's great green hull was crippled, bent, scorched and just plain gone in areas. Surely there is someone in this dojo who knows a thing or two about repairing a liset, right. And if there was, he hoped he could pay them, as he didn't have many credits to his name. Well maybe it's something that he could worry about later. Then he remembered the Valkyr still in the hangar. Perhaps he could introduce himself. It's not the worst idea to make some friends around here. So he went over to her.

"Greetings," he said kindly, "I am XTechnomancer. What is your name?"

Edited by XTechnomancer

Tech awoke with a start from meditation. He wished not to relive the events that caused his friends to be in the state they currently are in. He rose to his feet, thinking about what to do while said friends were being taken care of. Then the thought of his damaged liset came to mind.

"It isn't going to repair itself. Might as well have it fixed."

So he started towards the hangar. As he arrived he saw a Valkyr walking away from what he assumed to be her liset. "Why is the Valkyr warframe so popular today?" He asked himself. He waved to her before continuing towards his own ship. It's great green hull was crippled, bent, scorched and just plain gone in areas. Surely there is someone in this dojo who knows a thing or two about repairing a liset, right. And if there was, he hoped he could pay them, as he didn't have many credits to his name. Well maybe it's something that he could worry about later. Then he remembered the Valkyr still in the hangar. Perhaps he could introduce himself. It's not the worst idea to make some friends around here. So he went over to her.

"Greetings," he said kindly, "I am XTechnomancer. What is your name?"

Terra stopped as soon as she heard the voice. It almost took her by surprise, despite the fact that Technomancer had to be hard to miss in general. She quickly changes her gaze to look toward her approaching speaker, the Tenno making a rather raspy noise in response, almost sounding like "Oh", though it was raspy and soon followed by a quick cough.

With a quick nod of her head, the Valkyr returned his simple greeting, though she seemed to hesitate once she was asked her name. Terra runs a hand along the scar on her forehead and takes in a slow breath before doing her best to respond clearly "Ter...Terra..." She responded in a raspy, scratchy voice

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Terra." He said. He then notices her Asa syandana collar.

"Is that an Asa syandana? I have one myself but it isn't in the same condition as that one, I presume. And I say that as mine is phased. It used to be, well, normal, but was corrupted one time in the void. And I never bothered to have it replaced, as I like it this way. Anyway, what brings you to this dojo if you don't mind me asking."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Terra." He said. He then notices her Asa syandana collar.

"Is that an Asa syandana? I have one myself but it isn't in the same condition as that one, I presume. And I say that as mine is phased. It used to be, well, normal, but was corrupted one time in the void. And I never bothered to have it replaced, as I like it this way. Anyway, what brings you to this dojo if you don't mind me asking."

"Mmnh..." She sighs out as she thinks to herself, gently grasping a hand around the Asa Sydana that she always kept with her. "Was friend's..." She quickly responds, coughing softly afterward "Good for..." She clears her throat "Energy-heavy Tenno..." Every word came out slowly and with what seemed to be like a strain. She throws the question of her presence around in her head for a few moments, attempting to bring an answer to herself, sadly, she wasn't able to find one that was really worth giving as an answer

"Just...Seeing if I..." She stops speaking for a short moment, rubbing her throat softly before continuing "Recognize it..."

"Hmm, those are both rather interesting answers. I have never heard either before," came his reply. "By the way, are you alright? I can't help but notice the 'strain' in your voice. At first I thought nothing of it, but now it's a small bit concerning. It sounds very painful."

His body language supported that he was, in the slightest bit, worried for Terra, even though their knowledge of each others existence was ever so brief.