Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*She nods her head taking another healthy bite fanged tooth bite of her food, slurping her noodles up loudly* "It's good, and we have a new place near the steakhouse, a much cheaper quicker version of it"

"Really, dear? Hmm... I'll look for it later... Ah, for now, let's relax, yes? How say a stroll to the Garden's lake room~?"

Lusith smiled gently at Fae.

Vaperton looks up and seemingly gazes upon the room, almost as if lost in thought. "That is quite the experience you had, though I don't recall grineer forces being that strong to be able to punch through shields quite so easily. They must have gotten a hold of some interesting tech. Curious how the entire Sol system seems hell bent on our destruction. Perhaps it is fate that brings us to conflict... excuse my ramblings. How are your squad mates doing since that mission?" Vaperton looks through his codex again pulling up logs, most of which he wrote after the success or failure of a mission.  Many pages flash by including pictures of lisets, large tenno ships, pictures of solar rails, many pictures of corpus tech and enhancements.

"Really, dear? Hmm... I'll look for it later... Ah, for now, let's relax, yes? How say a stroll to the Garden's lake room~?"

Lusith smiled gently at Fae.

*Takes another bite of her food, she looks to Lusith* "I suppose I could stretch my legs" *She smiles as she stands and leads the way, her hands still holding her food*

(Game god you're a bit all over the place and a bit too short on the posts for a forum)

Vaperton looks up and seemingly gazes upon the room, almost as if lost in thought. "That is quite the experience you had, though I don't recall grineer forces being that strong to be able to punch through shields quite so easily. They must have gotten a hold of some interesting tech. Curious how the entire Sol system seems hell bent on our destruction. Perhaps it is fate that brings us to conflict... excuse my ramblings. How are your squad mates doing since that mission?" Vaperton looks through his codex again pulling up logs, most of which he wrote after the success or failure of a mission.  Many pages flash by including pictures of lisets, large tenno ships, pictures of solar rails, many pictures of corpus tech and enhancements.

"Well the butcher that took Ara down had her (forma-ed) acrid, and they are well known to bypass shields entirely. As for how they are doing, I am not entirely certain. I have not heard from Elith, the head medical officer, or anyone else."

Vaperton nods, "That makes sense, I have never had the privilege to use an Acrid, but anything with enough mods is bound to cause some serious damage." He looks up to the hallway that leads to the med bay, "How long has it been since they were administered to the medical bay?"

Vaperton nods, "That makes sense, I have never had the privilege to use an Acrid, but anything with enough mods is bound to cause some serious damage." He looks up to the hallway that leads to the med bay, "How long has it been since they were administered to the medical bay?"

"They have been in care for about 2 weeks now. I really hope that they will be okay. Just thinking about them makes me worry."

"Perhaps we should take a visit to the med bay? If anything im sure you could get an update on there status." Vaperton stands up from the bench, grabbing his helmet. He looks around and notices how calm it is in the garden, almost as if time has a different pace here.  He knows this to just be a strange feeling and not actual fact as his codex states otherwise.

((someone please correct me if i might be using codex in place of a different word here, i can't seem to come up with a good name for the menu type projection that comes from the warframes palm, I imagine that to be a kind of smart screen type technology that could do just about anything a computer would be able to))

Vaperton walks down the hallway of the dojo towards the med bay, once at the doorway he turns around facing Tech. "You first, I am not particularly found of medical equipment, always makes me a little uneasy." He points to the visual implants that are his eyes, they look real enough but the pupils and iris are cybernetic. "Ever since I got these new eyes it always feels like I can never take my helmet off." He grasps his helmet in his hand in a desperate attempt to remind him that it is off.

*Takes another bite of her food, she looks to Lusith* "I suppose I could stretch my legs" *She smiles as she stands and leads the way, her hands still holding her food*

The other Valkyr would get up and follow Fae happily. "How long has it been since you've left the dojo, anyhow...?"

*Starts cutting through the gardens and instead heads to her private abode on the other side, a nice little apartment overlooking the scenic landscape she's worked hard to cultivate* "It's been a few months I believe, the master has been making deals and partnerships with the Arbiters of Hexis whilst I have been working with New Loka...it's been a rather difficult alliance to say the least. But one that benefits all of us in the end"

*Starts cutting through the gardens and instead heads to her private abode on the other side, a nice little apartment overlooking the scenic landscape she's worked hard to cultivate* "It's been a few months I believe, the master has been making deals and partnerships with the Arbiters of Hexis whilst I have been working with New Loka...it's been a rather difficult alliance to say the least. But one that benefits all of us in the end"

Lusith awkwardly shifts as she stands behind Fae, arms crossed to cover her Red Veil sigil.

"Right... I forgot you allied with Loka. Well, it's great to have you back at the least, dear."

She gently walked over to wrap an arm around Fae.

"Well, I have to say you have quite a view of the gardens from here..."

Edited by WingedCrusade

"You know I've got sharper eyes than that. And I know your affiliation with Red veil. Personally I see the need for the cleansing flames they bring, but my master..isn't so equally inclined." *She sits her half eaten bowl of food on a table in her small living room, and looks out the window with Lusith.* "And it's good to be back. I worked hard on these gardens, even harder clearing the overgrowth."