Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"You did? Like who?" Ellie asked Shay.

((Lets just pretend you said brother))

"Oh, it's just that you look like someone important. May I ask your name?" Icarus said the Valkyr.

"Oh dear... You alright Blossom?" Luv asked.

Edited by Denny2669

"What was that thing you chased after?" Luv asked Blossom.

"Wow, it's surprising you don't have cephalonophobia yet. And yes, I made that word up" said Ellie to Shay and Berlew.

Icarus tried to ignore Blossoms little accident, whatever she dropped, she didn't want anyone to see it by the looks of it.

"Aw, if I had a blush meter, it would be full right now" Ellie replied, she was really flattered by Shays compliment "Your frame looks nice too, great choice of colors" she added.

"It looks different from the normal ones, so it should belong to a warship" Luv said to Blossom.

Icarus took the Valkyrs silence as... actually, he had no idea what she meant with that. Maybe she didn't hear him? He just kept silent too, surely she would notice that he said something sooner or later.

Ellie made al light purr sound as Shay petted her, moving to her table.

"Yeah, you should take a break, we all should" Luv replied.

Finally, after a long while of waiting, the waitress and her colleges came to the table, each carrying a plate each.

"Who order what?" The kind waitress asked everyone at the table.

I and the nyx over here ordered the noodle soup, the limbo ordered the spaghetti and lastly, the frost ordered the chicken sandwich Fang answered to the waitress question. She nodded and signaled her colleges to give out right dish to the right customer. Several seconds later and everyone's dish was served.

"Anything to drink?" The waitress asked as she had brought with her a serving table with different kind of drinks. From water to the finest wine.

Some mint tea wouldn't hurt Fang said.

Um....lemon tea for me please Luna said.

((Welcome back SoundwavePrime :P))

Edited by WolfmanX9

"Yeah, you should take a break, we all should" Luv replied.

"Your right its just odd to not be after those ships." Blossom replied. "Maybe Seerena was right about me letting those things go to me head and that i should lay low for a bit."

"You did? Like who?" Ellie asked Shay.

((Lets just pretend you said brother))

"Oh, it's just that you look like someone important. May I ask your name?" Icarus said the Valkyr.

"Oh dear... You alright Blossom?" Luv asked.

"Fae." she responded simply, the name should spark a bit of knowledge, she owns the Dojo

"Well, I don't remember really. I'm an orokin cephalon prototype, so I forgot about my origins. I woke up in a vault inside an orokin derelict, good thing my new operator saved me from the infested that lived there. And here I am, enjoying the attention you kind tenno are giving me" Ellie explained to Shay and Berlev.

"Some meditation should do nicely now, don't you think?" Luv suggested to Blossom.

"Oh, right, sorry if my ignorance has offended you" Icarus said to Fae, a little embaresed.

"Well, I don't remember really. I'm an orokin cephalon prototype, so I forgot about my origins. I woke up in a vault inside an orokin derelict, good thing my new operator saved me from the infested that lived there. And here I am, enjoying the attention you kind tenno are giving me" Ellie explained to Shay and Berlev.

"Some meditation should do nicely now, don't you think?" Luv suggested to Blossom.

"Oh, right, sorry if my ignorance has offended you" Icarus said to Fae, a little embaresed.

*Fae nods* "It's quite alright...I've been gone for some time anyways and left this dojo in capable hands"

-snip--doublesnip-

"I want to keep her."

Shay tugged on Belrev's hand, narrowing her purple eyes slightly.

"You can't. We'll be taking her from the person who saved her, and that is pretty rude."

And Shay just pouted.

"Some time indeed... I thought about asking, but it's none of my bunsiness" said Icarus with respect.

"I feel honoured that you would like to keep me, but I have an operator, and our bond is unseverable. Do you have a cephalon?" Ellie kindly asked.

Edited by Denny2669

"Some time indeed... I thought about asking, but it's none of my bunsiness" said Icarus with respect.

"I feel honoured that you would like to keep me, but I have an operator, and our bond is unseverable. Do you have a cephalon?" Ellie kindly asked.

"Always look for the truth brother." She said simply, her head tilted down towards the snow