The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Alright then." He said a little too cheerfully. "I'll be in the baths if you need me."

*Some time later*

"Stupid... the Hek was I thinking? She's staff, of course she'd be occupied. And why did I say "If you need me"? Gods, I'm hopeless."

He removed his warframe and eased himself into the pool. (( Imagine a slightly older Adam Jensen))

"Ahhh... that hit the spot..." He sighed, closing his eyes and nodding off to sleep.

Felix waved goodbye to the Trinity as she left his shop. She had bought a very fashionable Yomo Syandana, one that matched her frame well. After Felix's meal with Fae, he had payed and went back to his shop while she had to go and welcome some new Tenno. Felix leaned back in his chair. He was happy to have been acquainted with such a friendly Valkyr and hoped to befriend more Tenno through his stay at the Dojo.

Edited by Braslazer

Kate yawned and got up from her bed. These were the precious moments in which she could stop pretending to be a ditz; it was a lot of fun to get on Abra's nerves, but she needed to relax every once in a while.

"Joe. Status report for the Druid?"

"5c4nn1ng. D4mag3 1n 70w3r hu77."

*Some time later...*

Deep within the hangar, a blowtorch buzzed and sparked. Its patient, a large Corvette-Class ship, was sleek yet angular, with four wings adorning the sides. Near the cockpit were turrets on each side.

The Druid had served Abra well over the years. It was an old design, but it was a lot roomier than a Liset, and the AI wasn't as iffy.

Finishing up on the hull repair, Kate took off her helmet and sighed, scratching her short blue-dyed hair.

"All's well that ends well, eh Joe?"

For a moment she thought she saw somebody enter the hangar, but dismissed the idea. Trick of the light, she guessed.

*The pup paws at Nyrs chest every so often as it drinks from it's bottle.* "They're always cute." *Shyla says simply, the particular pup she's holding a golden brown with black stripes*

*Meanwhile Elith goes out to find Droben. She approaches him with a small bottle of something in hand* "Here...it took some convincing but I got you the medicine you requested."

*The pup paws at Nyrs chest every so often as it drinks from it's bottle.* "They're always cute." *Shyla says simply, the particular pup she's holding a golden brown with black stripes*

*Meanwhile Elith goes out to find Droben. She approaches him with a small bottle of something in hand* "Here...it took some convincing but I got you the medicine you requested."

((Aaaand drug time for Droben))

Droben jumped at Elith's voice. "Elith! What the-" He took the bottle forcefully and examined it. "I have no reason to believe you. As far as I know this is a sedative."

Miranda continued to organize ingredients, regardless of Crimson's incessant pestering. Finally, she finished the bread-mixture and placed it into a pan, which she moved to the oven. She returned to spicing the tomatoes.

*Elith shrugged* "In that case it might very well be, but so far I've no reason to betray you beyond some rather negative attitude."

*Shyla giggles and smiles* "It's really nice to have someone help me with this, I love them all dearly, but sometimes it's hard to care for all of them myself"

Droben reclined, shaking the bottle as he looked at it. "Well so far negative attitude has gotten me denied a companion, kicked in the back, handcuffed, pointed at with a gun, and almost shot out into space. I hold you, dear Elith, above no standards." He opened the lid and looked inside. A moment later he took off his helmet and wafted some of the scent towards his cracking nose. "What's the name of it?" he asked after clearing his throat.

Droben rotated the bottle in his hand. "And exactly how did you manage to convince him to give these to you? The more you talk, the less reason I find to trust you."

Miranda shook her head. "The bread needs to finish and I need to finish up with the tomato stuff."

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben rotated the bottle in his hand. "And exactly how did you manage to convince him to give these to you? The more you talk, the less reason I find to trust you."

Miranda shook her head. "The bread needs to finish and I need to finish up with the tomato stuff."

*Elith shrugged* "I said a fellow Tenno was in need. It didn't take much more after that"

Droben squinted as he looked deeply at Elith. He then turned back to the bottle and took a pill. Letting saliva build in his mouth for a moment, he swallowed it and leaned back, waiting for the poison/sedatives to kick in.

Miranda finished with the tomatoes and sat on the counter. "Now we just have to let the bread finish baking."

Edited by Alad_VI

Kate was bored.

Not just regular, usual bored. This was an entirely different kind of boredom.

"F*ck it. I'm going to look around, Joe. Mind the ship." The Sentinel beeped sleepily.

*Some time later*

"Hmm, someone's cooking. Not hungry though." Strolling through the Dojo, she peeked into an arena. She was about to leave when a glint of light caught her eye.

Walking closer, she saw the source: a narrow yet deep gap. Crouching, she picked up and inspected a minuscule shard of gold. Before her eyes, it started to reform into a perfect cube.

"Forma... this is the shard of a Prime weapon. Judging by the width of the gap... a Dakra Prime. But that's impossible; no one ever managed to break a Prime weapon. The power needed for such a feat is... immense."

Kate stood, watching the shard form perfectly euclidean shapes. She looked up, her brow furrowed.

"Something strange is going on."

The Mirage's eyes narrowed

"What's it seem to you, huh? Did you cause this?" She said accusingly, showing Echo the shard. Her voice dropped in volume.

"Something - or someone - has enough power to break a Prime weapon. Maybe more." Her fist balled over the golden fragment. "Now tell me. Do you know anyone who fought in this arena, facing an opponent armed with a Dakra Prime?"

Edited by Achaix

"I'm just wearing them because they're comfortable, and I'll likely be going out for exercise later. Also I really can't stand being barefoot," Miranda said, standing up again and deciding to put the tomato mixture into a pan on the stove.