The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Heh. A Volt who considers the Corpus his "friends"." Kate chuckled without humor. She slowly put the fragment in her pocket. "... I'll leave, provided Mr. Sparky here learns to be careful with who he considers his "friends". Also," she added, imitating Echo's low, growling voice, "You should be careful who you threaten."

Kate bared her teeth, and her eyes flashed. "Stalker, huh? No wonder. Only thing you guys ever do, threatening, hiding in the shadows, too ashamed to show your face and fight honestly. If you want a fight..."

Echo felt the barrel of a Vectis pressing against the back of his head.

"... you'll have to get through me." Abra smiled and tightened his grip on the sniper rifle.

"Once a Stalker, always a Stalker!" Kate screamed in fury, drawing her Zoren axes.

A sudden blast of blue energy knocked them all off their feet; at the center of the blast, azure light lining his form, Abra frowned.

"Enough of this." He planted his Galatine in the ground, and offered his hand to the fallen Tenno. "Peace, brother. Let us not do something we will regret. That goes to you too, Katherine."

Kate stood, glaring at Echo.

Edited by Achaix

Hearing distant shouting, Droben stood up. "If this isn't what you say it is, there will be suffering," he said to Elith before heading off through a few other garden tiles. When he reached the room, inside of which there were several figures looking about ready to tear each other apart, he leaned against the wall and watched, particularly eying the one with a pair of Zoren.

Miranda stood up and looked in the oven. With a shrug, she opened the door and took the still-steaming bread out.

"Don't question my cooking."Cutting into it, she made several slices upon which she lightly dribbled olive oil. Following this, she took the tomato cubes off of the stove and lightly piled them onto the slices.

"Bruschetta," she said, biting into one.

"Oh sure." Kate said sarcastically. "We'll go on picnics, compare wardrobes, buy shoes..."

"For what it is worth," Abra said, pulling his Galatine out of the ground and sheathing it. "I am sorry for the mistake. However, you threatened my only surviving friend. Please refrain from doing that in the future."

Kate saw a Vauban checking her out. "What?" She nearly yelled.

When he was addressed, Droben merely pointed at himself with fake confusion before pointing back to Kate and drawing an hourglass with his hands as he restrained his laughter.

Miranda took a bite and scowled. "Experience. And good? You call this good?" She scoffed. "I overdid the tomatoes horribly." She took another bite and grimaced.

Abra lifted an eyebrow. "Seriously."

Kate, on the other hand, was losing her calm. Slowly, she started to spin the Zoren axes. "Abra? Don't get involved if this gets ugly."

"Can I put some music to fit the mood?" The Oberon asked, having a particular song in mind.

The axes spun a bit quicker. "Whatever."

(("Power" by K West))

Droben lolled his head to one side. "Really? This is what you call, 'music?" He threw a silver sphere out, rolling it into the grasses. A saxophone began to play, with a techno background slowly growing. Droben cracked his knuckles, chuckling as he did so. He put his helmet back on, sighing with satisfaction as he felt his face reform.

Droben's head shot up. "Wait, what? For real? Alright!" He turned to Echo and immediately unloaded a sea of bounces onto the floor, covering it while Drobestep continued to blare.

Miranda ate another slice of Bruschetta before getting up and putting her hair into a ponytail. "Alright. You can eat as much of it as you want. I'll be back later." She ran out of the apartment eagerly.

Edited by Alad_VI

"Aww sh!t." Kate swore, already bouncing.

Twirling his beard, Abra said in a misterious tone. "Legend has it that no warframe was better than any other... until Booben was discovered..."

"Hek did you say about my boobs?" Kate asked, noticing that her... attributes... were not immune to gravity's effects.

Edited by Achaix

Droben stopped the barrage of bounces. "Who said the bounces were meant for you?" he said, gesturing to Kate and her flailing appendages. "I like to be entertained while I fight, and this... normally I'd have to be makin' it rain for this kind of entertainment. Now, where were we?" Droben pointed to the speaker orb. "You see that?"

"Don't mind me." Kate said, doing somersaults while Bouncing. "Just fight! He who pwns the other will get a date! FYI you're not included Abra."

Away from Droben's Bounces, Abra sighed. "Of that, I am eternally thankful."

((I thought Echo wasn't Stalker anymore?))

((Hey, Droben didn't start it this time! There just happened to be a female for whom he had to prove his superiority.))

Droben shrugged, tilting his head a bit to the side as he did so. "If you insist. Yo! Doctor Mubs!" The speaker tuned down the music and replied in an Australian accent. "Yeah?"

Droben grinned beneath his helmet. "Play Kung Fu Fighting!"

Without pause, the speaker began to play Kung Fu Fighting with moderate volume. Droben immediately began several mocking martial art positions, making obscure sounds as if he were a six year old pretending to be a ninja.

(( For those of you who have never heard this, "Beautiful Piece of History," 

)) Edited by Alad_VI