The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Kate laughed at his lost-puppy face. "Eat, Droben. Or did you forget how to? Cause I can show you."

The Mirage started to make a show of eating her meal slowly and with exaggerated motions. "You open up, put it in, and enjoy it."

"Okay, that sounded... wrong."

Edited by Achaix

Many a-facepalm ensued following Kate's choice of words. Sitting back down and thanking the waiter, Droben impaled a piece of grilled Skate on his fork. "So, open up, put it in, and enjoy. Got it." The fork along with the meat disappeared under the table, and Droben seemed as if he were fiddling with it for a second before he looked up, mischief in his eyes. "I'm having a little trouble with that, I feel like we're having a miscommunication."

((Acknowledging that you'll be reading this in the morning))

Droben chuckled as he produced the fork... but with nothing on the end of it. He grinned fiendishly as he took another piece. "Thanks for your help, you really helped me with this. Really, thank you." Again, the fork disappeared, there was fiddling, and it rose again with the meat gone.

In actuality, there were two pieces of Skate resting on Droben's lap, but he betrayed his conviction none save for that look of mischief resting upon his face.

(Well, I been gone for a day and see Miranda knocked on Enderius' office door.)

As Miranda knocked, followed the sounds of a few signs of fighting inside, it stops and all goes silent. Rael opens the door leaning against the wall, her helmet's off and her cheek has a bruise on it, as well as a few slight blood stains on her, her left shoulder piece is off and her shoulder slightly bloodied.

Enderius in an Ash frame in the background, some slight mess in the office is seen within as if the two were having a bloody combat in the privacy of the office.

"Yeah?"

Edited by WingedCrusade

Miranda opened her mouth for a moment before closing it, and going through a complicated series of confused gesticulations before putting her hands - and head - down in shame and confusion.

((A recent hospital trip and a whole lot of really fun painkillers has put a gap in my memory. If you're referencing something, I'm not getting it, and I'm trying to keep my mind as far away from the gutter as possible))

Edited by Alad_VI

((I know, Miranda's just a very curious person))

Miranda raised an eyebrow at the salute before laughing and shaking her head in disapproval. "What's this," she waved her hands around in a clumsy salute, "thing you're doing now, eh?"

((I know, Miranda's just a very curious person))

Miranda raised an eyebrow at the salute before laughing and shaking her head in disapproval. "What's this," she waved her hands around in a clumsy salute, "thing you're doing now, eh?"

Rael sighs and shoves Miranda's face with a chuckle.

"Don't be a smart*ss. Now seeya later."

The door closes, fighting soon heard within again.